Panasonic PV-D209

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jhamm57
Panasonic PV-D209

Hello I have a Panasonic PV-D209 VHS-C Palmcorder.It has only been used a few times.The problem im facing is my daugther was using it and at the same time trying to learn all its functions.Well some how she has changed the record to where it starts recording as soon as its powered on.The record button no longer works.I called a local repair guy and asked him and he said he has saw this before but it was on some that were set up for survellance and the would start recording as soon as the motion sensor activated the camera.BUT..he said he didnt remember how to get it out of this mode..What im wondering is there some way to do a master reset or clear to put it back like i unpacked it..Thanks for your help....Joey

Jhamm57
Ok I think I have gotten it

Ok I think I have gotten it out of that mode...The record / pause button is working again..NOW...the zoom is not working correctly...When I hold down the zoom it zooms up ,but as soon as I turn the button loose it zooms back out on its own..I cant stop it anywhere in between because it goes back to 1x....I dont see any info on this in the manual....Thanks again

Jhamm57
Well still havent got it

Well still havent got it going right...Zoom still doesnt work...Tell me what to do....I stuck...Thanks

Matt Whitlock
Unfortuantely, Panasonic does

Unfortuantely, Panasonic does not provide a manual for your camcorder on their site. Without it, it's like shooting in the dark. I'd recommend calling Panasonic at 1-800-211-7262, and see if you can get one of their support agents to help. If they can help you, it would be great if you could post an explanation and fix to the problem to help others in the future.

Connect With Techlore