Walmart Viore 42" plasma TV $997

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Joy
Walmart Viore 42" plasma TV $997

Hi ,
I saw that Nov 25th Walmart is selling a Viore 42 inch plasma tv for $997. I cant find the model number of this particular tv thats on sale. I searched other forums and it seems like there is little information on VIORE.They have sold this brand through Sam`s club as well. I have read another forum that someone stated they got tech support form AKIA ? I would love to have a nice plasma . I dont need the top of the line But I dont want to toss money away either. I have found another tv on the walmart site , But I am not sure the sale will be a comparable model. Here is a link: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product
_id=4172365

Has anyone have any info or minium requirements when buying a Plasma?
Thank you!

Matt Whitlock
Joy, I'd recommend you read

Joy,

I'd recommend you read "How To Find the TV that is Right for You". It's a multipage article series that can give you tons of great advice about what factors to consider, and everything you wanted to know about all the different TV technologies. It's long, but it's chock-full of information. Follow the links in the articles to navigate from one article in the series to the next.

As far as your Viore plasma goes, it's most likely an EDTV, a low resolution digital display. If you had your heart set on HD quality, you may want to skip this one.

The holiday buying season brings many values to consumers, but with that comes hoardes of cheap off-brand electronics. This is a business where the expression "you get what you pay for" is often true. Buy products like these with caution.

Connect With Techlore