Pioneer DVR-520H recording time

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
turnbuk
Pioneer DVR-520H recording time

As far as i know, this DVR will record for a maximum of 6 hours on its hard drive then stop. Is there a way to make it record continuously until the Hard Drive is full?

Matt Whitlock (not verified)
Most DVRs limit the record

Most DVRs limit the record time of a single recording to a certain limit, normally when you just hit the record button during a live program. On yours, 6 hours could be about right.

As a method to get around it, use the timer feature to schedule recordings in advance. Setup each scheduled recording for no more than 6 hours. This way, you can stack recordings on top of each other in blocks. Give it a shot and see if it works.

sheree
I tryed to record the Miami

I tryed to record the Miami Canes game the other night and the recorder quit after the 3rd quarter. How do I get it to record the whole game? (3-4 hour game?)

Matt Whitlock
The best approach when

The best approach when recording sports is to set the DVR to record shows for 1 to 2 hours after the game is supposed to end. Sporting events usually always go over what they're supposed to, and this way, you won't miss the 4th quarter or the 7th, 8th, and 9th inning.

Connect With Techlore