The dreaded blinking green light on my Mitsubishi WS-55513

166 posts / 0 new
Last post
I do not have the blinking

I do not have the blinking light, mine show blue screen, sometimes it works great, then suddenly goes black. where can i get a manual to see if I can fix this.

bigjake
I'm having the dreaded

I'm having the dreaded blinking green light problem on my WS-55513! Could you please email me the instructions to [email protected] ? Thank you very very much!

-bigjake

bigjake
I'm having the blinking green

I'm having the blinking green light problem with my ws-55513!

Can you please email me the repair instructions? Thanks a lot!

[email protected]

MichaelBe Good
Larry I need your help too!

Larry I need your help too! Just bought a 55513 from a friend, got it home and somewhere in transport it caught the dreaded blinking-green-light disease. Could you also send me the antidote? I'd much appreciate it.

[email protected]

Randy Link
Larry.

Larry.

I also have fallen victim to the dreaded blinking light and would very much appreciate your suggestions for fixing it. Model WS-55513.

Email: [email protected]

Matteo21
I have same TV and same green

I have same TV and same green blinking prob -- PLEASE help repair cost is outrageous [email protected]

Deertown
Mitsubishi WS-55513 with

Mitsubishi WS-55513 with incessant blinking light at start up. Any directions for fixing this greatly appreciated to [email protected]

Thanks

sapperdog
I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem not being able to turn on my tv. Can you send me the info on how to fix it?

[email protected]

Thanks!

dizzle
Larry! My tube is doing the

Larry! My tube is doing the same as everyone else's. If you get a chance can you email the instructions to me, please! Much appreciated!

[email protected]

David

dizzle
Larry! My tube is doing the

Larry! My tube is doing the same as everyone else's. If you get a chance can you email the instructions to me, please! Much appreciated!

[email protected]

David

coughdrop
Not to be a complainer; but I

Not to be a complainer; but I requested the WS-55513 info May 2008. I've received emails of thread addition since my request; just no response to the request. Can you hit me again with the info.

coughdrop ([email protected])

gis4u
Hello Larry. I'm experinceing

Hello Larry. I'm experinceing the same green flashing LED light. I had to move it to put down new flooring and when I plug my HDTV1080 back in all I get is that flashing green light. Please help. Thank you. [email protected]

dacooter
hey i would also appreciate

hey i would also appreciate those instructions i picked one up for free :)

[email protected] i would relly appreciate it

jwjones
but my problem is larger than

but my problem is larger than that. I can not turn on my TV, I only get the blinking light. I have reset system, unpluged several times, waited for days. Still blinking light and no power

jwjones
but my problem is larger than

but my problem is larger than that. I can not turn on my TV, I only get the blinking light. I have reset system, unpluged several times, waited for days. Still blinking light and no power "on". No buttons respond even if blinking light goes out. Does anyone have further recomendations??

e mail me at [email protected]

chris mumu
so im having the same prob

so im having the same prob with the blinking light i was told it is the dm board and there is a reset on it but couldnt find it and yes its the 55in mitsubishi diamond series can anyone help me

chris mumu
im having the same prob with

im having the same prob with the blinking light with the mitsubishi 55in diamond series projection can any one help fix i was told it is the dm board and there is a reset but couldnt find it Please help me

Larry Dillon
no the reset will not work at

no the reset will not work at this point, leave an e-mail address and I will send to you how you repair the set and save you TONS of cash!

chris mumu
ok my email is icee2117@yahoo

ok my email is [email protected] and the light is blinking fast when ever it gets plugged in and it wont stop no pic no sound no nothing just that freakin light i was told a new dm board is 450 dollars

spxman
larry

larry
i posted on another thread.. but my green light blinks and wont go off and my model is 55513

thanks
brad
[email protected]

GWU Dawg
I can not turn on my TV, I

I can not turn on my TV, I only get the blinking light. I have reset system, unpluged several times, waited for days. Still blinking light and no power "on". No buttons respond even if blinking light goes out. Does anyone have further recomendations??

Model # WS-55513

Email:

[email protected]

papajulliet
Larry,

Larry,

It seems I have the green light issue on my model 55513. Your repair guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
[email protected]

big 8 b
Ahhh!! I'm tryin 2 do the

Ahhh!! I'm tryin 2 do the repairs but have no idea where the dm module is!! Could u please send help for mitsubishi ws 555-13 to [email protected]

Pyroball
Hey larry, I just got a WS

Hey larry, I just got a WS-55513 from a friend with this issue. If you could forward the fixit instructions to me I would be very appreciative.

[email protected]

SiameseSal
Larry, I too have the green

Larry, I too have the green blinking light with no picture or sound - resulted after a power surge. Reset has not helped any.

Can you send me the documents to [email protected]

Thanks
Dan

Nellie
Larry,can you send me the

Larry,can you send me the instructions or recommendations for the fix on the blinking green light for a WS-55511. This happened on my 65" and paid $780 to replace board two yeard ago. this 55" is 6 yeard old and do not want to put that much back into it.
Please send to [email protected].
Thanks in advance

Bizhan
My Mitsubishi WS-55513 has

My Mitsubishi WS-55513 has the blinking green light that takes 14 times of two minute intervals to turn it on. I would appreciate your help with the solution to this problem. Thanks so much.

sallym
I have replaced 8 or 12 caps

I have replaced 8 or 12 caps on my WD52525 and still have the blinking lights. I left the power board alone since it was replaced 2 years ago and looks OK. Also, the fans do not start (set seems dead except for the blinking light). Does anyone with blinking green light have fans that turn? Should I continue with replacement of the remaining 4 1000s and 2 3300 caps on power board or is there a different problem with this set? Thanks for any/all help.
Sally

walterw
blinking light ww55513

blinking light ww55513
please send instructions to fix to:
[email protected]

thanx

steelpicker1
Hello, I would appreciate any

Hello, I would appreciate any schematics you may have on repairing this ws55513. tried to reset but all fails. won't turn on now. Thanks in advance [email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore