I bought the new Blackberry Curve!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Merri999
I bought the new Blackberry Curve!

When I got it home and started checking out all the features, (and there are a lot of features)  I could not find the little world symbal that reprsents the internet!  I played with it for hours, then called tech support.  I was told that the icon for the blackbery's was down. and should be up in about 4 hours.  They compted my $20 off my next bill.  The next day my camera on the phone locked up!  Not just the camera feature but the whoe phone!  I took it to the sprint store, where they promised that they could fixboth problems.  After they replaced my phone....they still could not explain why I could not get on the internet, they called their tech support who told them the NEW  blackberry phone's internet won't work untlil the get some glich fixed.  That was Frieday and I am still waiting......anyone know anything about this?

Matt Whitlock
Based on reports from other

Based on reports from other users, there seems to be a few explanations to the cause.

The most common suggestion is that you need to make sure you're on a Blackberry specific data plan, otherwise your icon for web browsing will not appear. Another suggestion involved re-downloading the service books:

Options --> Advanced --> Host routing table --> Menu --> Register now

That get you going?

Connect With Techlore