The dreaded blinking green light on my Mitsubishi WS-55513

166 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fattyre20
All - if you are in the

All - if you are in the Dallas area and in need of parts. I have a WS55513 55 inch rear projection TV that also had the blinking light symptom. It is 6 years old. after following this thread I did purchase the capacitor kit from tvrepair.com referred to as a likely fix. Unfortunately it did not work and we have decided to treat ourselves to a newer LCD model. Prior to the failure the TV worked without issue for the entire 6 years. Anyone reading this thread knows the size so a pickup would be required to transport. Free to anyone who picks it up as long as you promise to donate something to the JDRF (my attempt at a plug for a good cause) $50+ if I deliver pending where (I have a pickup) - email me at [email protected]

Kevin D
I just got a WS-55513 from a

I just got a WS-55513 from a friend with this issue. If you could forward the fixit instructions to me I would be very appreciative.

Kevin D
I just got a WS-55513 from a

I just got a WS-55513 from a friend with this issue. If you could forward the fixit instructions to me I would be very appreciative.

Derrickbal
Mits ws65869

Mits ws65869

Hello, I just got this television. I has the constant blinking light that everyone else is experiencing. Otherwise it is unresponsive. If you could please send a fix, it would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

DjSkribbleZ
Could somebody please send me

Could somebody please send me the instructions to fix the TV, I have a WS-555135 and it just went out this morning and I'd like to fix it for cheap since I'm broke. Thank you [email protected]

Jandklv
I was just given a Mitsubishi

I was just given a Mitsubishi WS-55513 and got it home and it won't even turn on, I have the "dreaded blinking light" and it is very frustrating!! Can you please send me how to fix this?! I Am in dire need of help!! Thank you!!! [email protected]

Jandklv
I was just given the WS-55513

I was just given the WS-55513 Mitsubishi tv and have the same "dreaded blinking light" problem. Can you please help me?! Thank you!!! [email protected]

Derick Smith
Hey Larry, same problem,

Hey Larry, same problem, Mitsubishi WS-55513. Green light of doom. Could ya would ya send me what ya got? Thank you sir! [email protected]

digg912
Has anyone had success with

Has anyone had success with fixing there ws55513 blinking light? it seems to be a common problem as I have the same thing happening as everyone else describes. If anyone could email any info Id really appreciate it. [email protected]

price
hey larry i have the same

hey larry i have the same problem with my ws-55513 but i replaced the 4 capacitors and still the same thing
any ideas

price
hey larry i replaced the caps

hey larry i replaced the caps and still blinking light any ideas

Bob G
I don't think Larry is

I don't think Larry is responding to this thread anymore.
Price
The same thing happened to me. I had to take the DM board back out and reinstall just the board to make sure the connectors seat properly then put the metal cage on seperatly.

JayLind1982
Hi Larry, i was hopeing that

Hi Larry, i was hopeing that i could get the instructions on fixing my WS-55711 continuous green blinking light. my email address is [email protected]. Thank you in advance

Jay

maxson
Larry you must be the Man. I

Larry you must be the Man. I also have a WS55311 that just stays green. I did the menu button and reset button and got a 23 error code. Can you help me out ?
Thank you for your time, Marc. email [email protected]

evil
Larry is no longer with us

Larry is no longer with us anymore

http://www.techlore.com/forum/thread/30723/Farewell-Larry/

There is plenty of information on error 23 in the forums as well as the service manual in the Service Manual section.

Pages

Connect With Techlore