The dreaded blinking green light on my Mitsubishi WS-55513

166 posts / 0 new
Last post
HD
hi i was wondering if u could

hi i was wondering if u could email me the process to fix the dm board on the tv since the green lights keep flashing

HD
my email is george04south

my email is [email protected] wondering if uc ould email the process to fix my mitsubishi 1080 i medallion tv the green lights are flashing

HD
hi my tv green lights are

hi my tv green lights are flashing wondering if u could email me teh process of fixing it the green lights are flasing

Jackiebleau
Larry Dillon said: what model

Larry Dillon said: what model number is the set? and where do you want it sent too?

Thanks Larry.  Mits ws-55513.  Email to:  [email protected]

wegzta
Larry I too would like

Larry I too would like instructions to repair my green blinking light. Model ws-55613. Email adress is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

schluda
Hey larry could you please

Hey larry could you please send me some help with the ws-55513 I have the green blinking light and I have replaced the capacitors on the dm board. Please let me know my email is [email protected]

Jscottish
Hello all! I too have been

Hello all! I too have been hit by the "green blink of death" on my Mitsubishi WS-55513. I had a repairman look at it and he says the new parts will cost about $250. To any one who has taken Larry's advice and fixed this themselves, does this amount sound right?

Larry Dillon
Thats a ripof man! the parts

Thats a ripof man! the parts cost less then five bucks plus shipping.But I need an e-mail address to send you the repair docs. and the service manual

Jscottish
Larry Dillon said: Thats a

Larry Dillon said: Thats a ripof man! the parts cost less then five bucks plus shipping.But I need an e-mail address to send you the repair docs. and the service manual

Wow! Glad I told him I'd have to think about it!! Please send all info to [email protected] .

thank you Larry!

DTroyer
Larry, I too have the green

Larry, I too have the green light on my WS-5513. Could you email me the fix to [email protected] . Thank You so much.

Coco
Hey Larry We are having the

Hey Larry We are having the same problem with our mitsubishi ws 55513. Could you please send the info you sent everyone else. [email protected] Thank You.

FUNKYMUNKY
Larry

Larry
My neighbor has the same blinking light problem. I'm trying to get them to buy a 1080p flat screen but would like to fix it for the cause they aways give me fish to eat when they make it. so if you could send me the instructions on where to find the caps and size. I would appreciate it. I'll probably clean the RGB lenses and mirror while I'm at it. It will help a lot with the clearity. I used to fix video games in my youth at arcades. There's nothing I hate more than a dirty monitor. Thanks. I run the A/V dept. at a college in L.A.
Joelan3
email [email protected]

DMF
Larry,

Larry,
We are having the same blinking light problem with our mitsubishi ws 55513. About a month ago I tried turning on the tv but the light was blinking & it wouldn't turn on. Then an hour later it was working fine. Unfortunately, today I went to turn it on & the light was blinking again but this time it won't stop. Could you please help me?
[email protected]
Thank You!

rsidormt
Hello, I am experiencing the

Hello, I am experiencing the same problems with my ws 55513 mitsubishi tv. could you please send the repair instructions? much appreciated.

[email protected]

Tomp1127
Hello, I am having the same

Hello, I am having the same problem wiht my WS-55513. I have tried the reset button. Nothing is working except the flashing green light. Please send me the repair instructions. Thank you [email protected]

leoc
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I also have a problem with the blinking green light on my WS55513 which does not resolve with resetting or unplugging. Please help. Send instructions to [email protected].

Thanks,

leoc

DMF
Larry,

Larry,
I received an email from you but I'm not sure it addresses my problem. The document you sent talks about a fuzzy or dark picture (checking the IC?) but my tv has the blinking light & won't turn on at all. From what I am reading from others it sounds like the capacitors need to be replaced on the DM board. I'm not sure. Please let me know. Thank you!
WS-55513 blinking light
[email protected]

Tim V
Larry, is it possible that

Larry, is it possible that you could email a copy of the procedure for fixing a Mitsubishi WS-55513 with the

mitzbadnerves
het Larry can u e-mail me the

het Larry can u e-mail me the fix for my flashing green light issue. my model is a ws-55513 mitsubishi. e-mail is [email protected]

thnx

Tomp1127
Larry,

Larry,

I e-mailed you on Dec. 8th about my WS-55513 Mistubishi with the blinking green light. It finally quit blinking and we were able to turn on and off. It has been working fine until today. It is back to the blinking green light and the reset button is not fixing the problem. Can you please send me the repair instructions to [email protected].

Thanks
Tom P

DTroyer
Larry,

Larry,
I don't know what happened but I never received your email about this problem could you please resend it to [email protected] Thanx

Jscottish
Hi Larry. Haven't recieved

Hi Larry. Haven't recieved instructions yet. Could you please try to resend them to me at [email protected]? Thank you.

leoc
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I also need instructions on how to take care of the blinking green light issue on the WS55513. Please send to [email protected].

Thanks,

Leoc

PatrickJS
Hi Larry , I would sure

Hi Larry , I would sure appreciate any information you could send me on the blinking green light and inability to power up the WS-55513 Mitsu screen. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks [email protected]

Beatriz Garcia
Hello, I don't know if I am

Hello, I don't know if I am too late as the last comment was in Sept/2008 but I have the same problem as well I have the WS-65613 (Mitsubishi Medallion HDTV 1080)The green light has not stopped blinking even after pushing in the reset button. I even unplugged it for a month. I just turned it on and it is still rapidly blinking. Larry I could really use your help with an email on how to fix it. Thank you so very much! My email is [email protected]

leoc
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I also need instructions on how to take care of the blinking green light issue on the WS55513. Please send to [email protected].

Thanks,

Leoc

PatrickJS
Hi Larry , I would sure

Hi Larry , I would sure appreciate any information you could send me on the blinking green light and inability to power up the WS-55513 Mitsu screen. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks [email protected]

Beatriz Garcia
Hello, I don't know if I am

Hello, I don't know if I am too late as the last comment was in Sept/2008 but I have the same problem as well I have the WS-65613 (Mitsubishi Medallion HDTV 1080)The green light has not stopped blinking even after pushing in the reset button. I even unplugged it for a month. I just turned it on and it is still rapidly blinking. Larry I could really use your help with an email on how to fix it. Thank you so very much! My email is [email protected]

PCdok
Dear Larry,

Dear Larry,
Yes I have to bug you also. I also have a Mits WS-55513 with a green flashing timer light. I have read other posts here. It seems that you are the Guru on this issue. I have found a site that lets me download the sevice manual. However it does not show the caps on the DM board. At least I have not seen them yet and Mits parts numbers do not give the specs. Could you be kind enough to send me your info.

Thank you in advance for your time and the help you provide: Dave [email protected]

PS. If you have a PC problem feel free to ask.

Nomad
LArry I too have this issue

LArry I too have this issue now with my ws-55513 please send me the info as well.
Thanks in advance!!
[email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore