Mitsubishi ws-55813 Green Light blinking...

557 posts / 0 new
Last post
Frank McGovern
I am having the blinking

I am having the blinking green light issue, would sincerely appreciate some assistance if possible. My email is [email protected]. I also own a 32" Loewe HD tube Calida series CAL32232MB and everytime I hit the power button before it turns on it clicks off. I love this TV and really want to get it working, any suggestions?

kazntroble
Larry,

Larry,

I have a mitsubishi diamond tv 65

trying
Hi folks,

Hi folks,
I have the same WS-55813 blinking lights of death issue. Can someone send the service manual/repair to ssundayATgmailDOTcom

rodstv repair
i got this same problem, it

i got this same problem, it was working fine, then i unplugged it because we moved, and in the new house the tv has a blinking problem. if any solution is available email me at [email protected] subject: Blinking Problem

Thanks

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK ICÂ’S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made ICÂ’S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases,

Larry Dillon
http://us.mc807.mail.yahoo

http://us.mc807.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=waismojadedi%40yahoo.com&.r... after you order the kit send me the order number and we will send you the service manual for free as an extra bonus!!!!!!
Larry Dillon.

mitsu mess
Sundazes abd wais2727:

Sundazes abd wais2727:
I forwarded to you copies of my files I used to fix the prob with my unit. Don't know if it's the same unit as yours but hope it works as well for you as it did for me-- did my fix about 7 weeks ago, (just at the beginnning of football season) and has been working like a charm since.

Jerry

hn95134
My 5-year old WS-55813

My 5-year old WS-55813 regularly turns itself off after 30 minutes (blinking green LED) but only on digital channel 80.1 (ABC on Comcast), other channels, component and video inputs work fine.

I replaced four 1000 uF, 16 V, 105 C capacitors and two 4-A fuses on DM board but the set keeps turning itself off. I did several reset but it still turns off. I bought the kit here: http://tvrepairkits.com/order-now/209.html

Is there anything else I can do to prevent this? Could it be a "bad" digital signal carried in this band for channel 80.1, unlikely?

Larry and Speed, any suggestion is greatly appreciated. Please kindly send me WS-55813 info and service manual. Thank you.

hungngo95134 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Allannon
Well, chalk up another 55813

Well, chalk up another 55813 to the green blinking light monster. Larry, if you could please, send me the repair instructions for this problem. I appreciate any help that I can get.

[email protected]

MarineCA
i too have the blinking light

i too have the blinking light issue with the WS 55813, Could you please send me the manual? Thanks so much! my email is [email protected]. Thanks Again!

graffitiboi08
Larry,

Larry,

Apparently I have acquired the green blinking light issue. Would you please send me the repair instructions at [email protected].

Thank you,
Doug

Larry Dillon
Doug, Kateandtony for what

Doug, Kateandtony for what model number??
Larry D.

Fredbed
Larry D.

Larry D.

I have a WS-55859 with the green blinking light issue. It seems to have occurred after a large power surge last night (car hit a pole in my neighborhood). Could you email me the instructions for this issue by repair of the DM board.

Thanks,

FRED

Maureen Wallingford
I have had the green blinking

I have had the green blinking light for over a week. Is it a light out?? Please help cannot figure it out.

timebandit
Hi Larry, i have the ws 55813

Hi Larry, i have the ws 55813, can you send the repair docs, i already found the service manual. Thanks much. email is [email protected]. Again thanks

evil
Larry is no longer with us

Larry is no longer with us http://www.techlore.com/forum/thread/30723/Farewell-Larry/

If you need the repair document and a place to get the whole repair kit you will have to create your own thread and provide a little more information.

Pages

Connect With Techlore