Mitsubishi ws-55813 Green Light blinking...

557 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
Muhammad01, where would you

Muhammad01, where would you like me to send them to? I am not a mind readerman.

Larry Dillon
ctogti and powerman, I will

ctogti and powerman, I will send you out the info you need to repair your TV set later this evening. Good Luck.

powerman
Thanks for your respone on

Thanks for your respone on this matter Larry , It really means alot to me that you are able to help me out with this situation. thanks 

Larry Dillon
No problem. I will send out

No problem. I will send out the info soon. It is a mass mailing.

ctogti
Larry thanks for your quick

Larry thanks for your quick reply and the great service you do from all I have seen many a person is in your debt for the helping hand you give out.

standclear
Another blinking green light.

Another blinking green light. Can you send me the fix for ws-55813 with the fan wire in directions?

Russ

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
standclear, the information

standclear, the information will be sent out to you this morning. Good luck with the repair.

groovyfingers
Larry Dillon said: Sure

Larry Dillon said: Sure groovyfingers, Good Luck with the repair

The repair worked!  Thank you so much.  The TV was a gift.  Some folks had the problem, replaced it with a plasma, then gave us the Mitsubishi.  Now it works again.  Once again thank you!

Larry Dillon
Great News Groovyfingers!

Great News Groovyfingers! Glad to hear you repaired your TV set.

Bighouse
Larry,

Larry,

I have a Mitsubishi WS-65613 It too has the blinking light problem. The light starts blinking when the set is plugged in and will not stop. Can you please forward your repair instructions to me.

Thank You,

Jesse P

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
sure, I will mail you out the

sure, I will mail you out the instructions and documents later this morning. Good Luck with the repair.

Bighouse
Hello Again Larry,

Hello Again Larry,

I really value theinformation you sent me so quickly earlier.

I replaced the 4 1000uf 16volt electrolitic capacitors with 4 new high temp long life 1000 uf 16volt capacitors. I am still having the same problem. The old capacitors were bulged at the top idicating to me the were bad. I also checked them with my meter and they were all reading bad. Is there anything else that I can check for on this set that may be causing this problem. Again the model # is ws-65613.

Thanks for everything

Jesse P

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
You will need to check the

You will need to check the surface mounted fuse on the DM solder side of the board and make sure they are good.  Also, make sure you did not make the mistake of not seating the DM back into the main board all the way or correctly. I have seen that problem happen many times. I hae doine it a few myself in the past.

Bighouse
Larry,

Larry,

I must say thank you for all your help. I found the problem and now my set is working great again. The problem was a small surface mount electolytic capacitor. It had a bad solder joint and was not making contact with the board on one side. I resoldered it and now it works great. I am happy that I also replaced those 4 capacitors as I know they were going to be a problem very soon. Again Thank You

Jesse P

nickflorez
Larry,

Larry,

I have a Mitsubishi WS-55813 It too has the blinking light problem. The light starts blinking when the set is plugged in and will not stop. Can you please forward your repair instructions to me.

Thank You,

Nick Florez  

[email protected] 

kenny haynes
larry-

larry-

i have the same sorry green light blinking problem on my mitsibushi ws-55813.

can you please forward the repair instructions to me.

thanks for your help,

kenny haynes

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
Jesse, If you had the

Jesse, If you had the blinking light, and it stopped blinking after you replaced the capacitors, the repair was justified. The surface mounted capacitor was just a coincidence most likely. Any who, it is good news that you repaired your TV set.

Larry Dillon
Kenny and Nick, I will be

Kenny and Nick, I will be sending you out the repair information later on this evening. Good Luck with the repair.

ctogti
Larry ,

Larry ,

Thanks for the instructions and help, the Big Screen is back and looks great.Smile

CTOGTI 

Larry Dillon
Glad it worked out for you.

Glad it worked out for you. Merry Christmas!

DevAdmin
I have a mitsubishi ws-65713

I have a mitsubishi ws-65713 with the same constant blinking problem.  I know its a different model number, but i was wondering if your fix would work..  Let me know, thanks!

Larry Dillon
You may have this problem and

You may have this problem and I will send you the documents as well as the service manual if you tell me where to send it to. (e-mail)

DevAdmin
its [email protected] thanks

its [email protected] thanks so much

Larry Dillon
I sent out the information to

I sent out the information to you. Good Luck with the repair.

txtr8r
I too have a WS-55813 where

I too have a WS-55813 where the green light continues to blink. Can you send me the fix? Thanks.

[email protected]

CFEcindy
I also have this green

I also have this green blinking light that started today on our Mitsubishi WS-55813.  Any help in repairing information would be appreciated greatly. I am not sure I can convince my husband to attemp this project....but we can't afford to pay for such an expensive repair. Can you tell we have retired ??? oh my....please help. Very detailed also . Thanks

CFEcindy
In above post, I forgot to

In above post, I forgot to give you my email so you can send the information to repair the TV.

[email protected]

thanks

Larry Dillon
CFEcindy and txtr8r, I will

CFEcindy and txtr8r, I will be sending the info out to you all tonight. Good Luck with this repair.

Tad1299
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I also have the dreaded blinking green light.  

I have WS-65613.  I could get the light to stop blinking for a while by unplugging it and re plugging it in.  Now that doesn't take care of it.  I have decient mechanical skills and I don't believe this fix should be too difficult for my abilities.  

Could you send me the repair information? 

Thanks again for all your help.

[email protected]

Thanks 

Tad 

Larry Dillon
Yes Tad, i will send you the

Yes Tad, i will send you the repair instructions. Good Luck with your repair.

Pages

Connect With Techlore