sony kp46wt510 picture is bending

42 posts / 0 new
Last post
GranpopG
yes i replaced them first and

yes i replaced them first and then relized they werent getting any power so then i checked all the fuses that were 3.15 and 5.0 . please help thanks

sam8894
I would appreciate if you

I would appreciate if you could send me the schematics for SONY KP46WT510. I am trying to locate the convergence chips in the TV. My TV colors are separated and need to replace ic's or fuse THANKS you can send it to [email protected]   Also, any ideas on a website to purchase the parts from?   Thanks in advance.

ecollier2012
The Sony sets can sometimes

The Sony sets can sometimes blow the Pico fuses when the convergence AMPS go south. When replacing the chips its a good idea to check them also. There are both 3.5 and 5 amp pico fuses that need to be checked. They are located near the convergence chips and on board "G". You can also get the parts and repair guide from the site http://www.TvRepairKits.com . They have just assembled a kit for this Sony set.

alex del risco
i'm owner sony..same problem

i'm owner sony..same problem with colors...solution??

FattyTMcFat
Hello,

Hello,

Thanks so much for the information on the sony convergence problems. I have a KP-46WT510 with the same problem. In hopes to save it from the landfill, i would like to try the fix that has been described here.

@ Larry Dillon, would you mind sharing the service manual again? Thanks.

email: [email protected]

daver71
Hi i need to find those ic

Hi i need to find those ic for my sony kp-46wt510 where do i go

big bill 1813
I would appreciate if you

I would appreciate if you could send me the schematics for the SONY KP46WT520. I am trying to locate D6301 and D6116 you can send it to [email protected]   on the G-board.  Thanks in advance.  Bill

shanneln
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

I have what seems like the same problem with convergence however the red near the top of the screen or at the top of each red image is jagged or staticky, what appears in images when you have a flyback shorting or similar, this isnt the case here however as I hear no arking of any kind. it is the KP 46WT510 so if you have any advice and could send me the schematic as well I would greatly appreciate it. my email is [email protected] thank you in advance

evil
LARRY is no longer with us

LARRY is no longer with us http://www.techlore.com/forum/thread/30723/Farewell-Larry/

What is your chassis number?

Rick Watson
hello i have a sony kp

hello i have a sony kp-46wt510 sometimes when you turn the unit on it's ok , then other times it has green stripes on the top and fading out at the bottom, also the picture is blured, if you cover the green gun the picture is ok except for no green color.the heat sinks on the back of the right one, if you move italittle the picture will come in perfect, this heat sink also is much warmer then the one on the left.(HELP PLEASE)

shelterd
could use a ckt diagram of

could use a ckt diagram of SONY KP46WT510 if you would be so kind, [email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore