Mitsubishi 65" WS-65813 blinking light

135 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
Chris, I sent out the

Chris, I sent out the directions. Good Luck with this repair.

cbyers
I have a ws65813 with the

I have a ws65813 with the blinking LED issue. Could you email the fix to [email protected]

Looking foward to fixing the problem. Thanks Chris 

Larry Dillon
cbyers, I will be sending out

cbyers, I will be sending out those in a little bit. Good luck with your repair.

bobdtl
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

I too have the same blinking LED problem with my Mitsubishi WS65813.  Could you please send me your now famous fix document package for it.  My email is [email protected].

Thanks Larry ... Bob.

Larry Dillon
Sure Bob, I will be sending

Sure Bob, I will be sending it out to you shortly. Good Luck with the repair.

DonTido
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

I also have the LED blinking light of despair with my WS55613.  Could you please send your fix to [email protected] 

Thank you much in advance.  Also being somewhat of an amateur having soldered things in the past with success, what are the chances of damaging the board further?

Thanks again,

Tim 

asheckber
hello larry, we as well have

hello larry, we as well have the blinking light.  it actually blinks and then shuts off and doesn't blink.  now the blinking light went away all together.  we called in someone to look at it, and he is telling us to heat up the back up and if the light comes back on then that is the bad part, but if not then its the standbye power source????  when you plug the tv in you can hear some kind of crackling sounds...can you please help

asheckber
i should have stated we have

i should have stated we have the 65" hdtv ws65869

JDeSimone
Larry I have a WS65813 could

Larry I have a WS65813 could you please send manuals and parts list to [email protected]>

TIA

Joe D

Mitsublues
Larry,

Larry,
How many times have you heard this story? 4 year old Mitsubishi WS-65813 with blinking LED problem. Hoping it's only the Caps. Could you please send me your fix document package for it. My email is [email protected]. Thank you for your efforts!
P.S. Mitsubishi should have you on their payroll. I've read through many forums and the help you have provided. Simply amazing! Thanks again.

chuck2101
Hi Larry, looks like I am the

Hi Larry, looks like I am the latest victim of the infamous blinking light of death. Can you please send me the repair info for the Mitsubishi WS-65813. Thanks. My email is [email protected]. P.S.you should have a page set up for donations :).

Vince43
I too have the blinking green

I too have the blinking green light problem with my WS-65813. I would appreciate any help you could provide. Thank you!
[email protected]

Crace0670
Hi Larry, I too just ran into

Hi Larry, I too just ran into the 'flashing-light of death' on my WS-55869 this morning after a power outage last night. I have already pulled out the dm board nad it has 7 caps.

Could you please forward the instruction to me too plz :)

haydenm315
Just inherited this 4 yo tv..

Just inherited this 4 yo tv.. I know it worked a month ago.. Today we brought it home from our mother in law's friend's house and now... blinking green light.... I'd like to see the fix like everyone else. Thanks.

Bill C
I have a Mitsubishi WS-65613

I have a Mitsubishi WS-65613 that just started flashing the green light on the front. The first 2-3 times, resetting it would turn off the light and I could power on the TV normally. Now the light flashes continuously. May I impose upon you to email me a copy of the instructions as well? [email protected]

sparkletime
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
Same old story... our Mitsubishi WS-65813 has just fallen victim to the flashing green light ordeal. May I please have your fix info sent to me at [email protected]

Thank you so much for your great efforts. You really are helping so many people!

haydenm315
I just popped her open

I just popped her open tonight. I was hoping the board came unseated and days of nonstop wii were in store, but considering it's screwed down with 4 screws, that's highly unlikely. Both fuses check out fine. The 4 capacitors definately look plump and suspicious of the GBLED. Now I'm stuck waiting for the caps since the local electronics store doesn't keep high temp in stock and radio shack's stock didn't have them either.

I opted for the 25v ones since the 35v are taller than the 16v panasonics which are already taller than the stock ones. I suspect 35v would not fit well. I'm confused why the instructions say to remove the lag bolts. For one, there are only 2 lag bolts in my set, and those lag bolts have nothing to do with sliding the main board back. They actually make it more difficult since everything starts moving back instead of just the board.

haydenm315
I Received my 25v capacitors

I Received my 25v capacitors today. I went through the procedure and didn't have problems putting the cover back on the dm board. After hooking everything back up I plugged in and watched the green light flash. After a minute the light stopped blinking! I pushed the power button, and it works! Thanks again!

jinglong
I have a 65' Mitsubishi ws

I have a 65' Mitsubishi ws-65813 purchased in 2004. Recently, the timer light started blinking greaan and will not stop. I have tried all the usual remedies - power off, reset switch, etc. Can anyone help with a solution? Please e-mailme at [email protected]

jinglong
hi Larry,

hi Larry,

I have a 65' Mitsubishi ws-65813 purchased in 2004. Recently, the timer light started blinking greaan and will not stop. I have tried all the usual remedies - power off, reset switch, etc. Can anyone help with a solution? Please e-mailme at [email protected]

jcnorwoodjr
Hi, Larry. My light was

Hi, Larry. My light was blinking for about 3 months. I didn't know if that was normal or not. But for the last couple of months, the TV would cut off intermittently. To get it back on, I would go into the TV menu, then the antenna and re-memorize the channels. It would work for a while then maybe a day, maybe a week, maybe a month later it would happen again.

NOW, it doesn't come on at all. Please advise. [email protected].

Thank you.

mattm11
Larry, I just got a WS-65813,

Larry, I just got a WS-65813, after an hour or so of runtime it will shut down or go to blue screen. after reading a few posts i decided to check the caps on the DM. it looks like they have already been replaced with 25v, could there be another problem, or should i swap them out with the 35v?

Larry Dillon
no your problem is not with

no your problem is not with the dM most likely but a bad IC or bad connetion on the Board behind nhe input or jack board standing up behind on the back of th TV set.If picture is dark or goes dark intermittently with lines and or fuzzy picture or if the screen turns blue and the set shuts off, check IC9C25. Could be bad, or bad connections It is on the signal board. Right behind the input or whatÂ’s called the terminal board. The IC is a BA09FP. This IC supplies 9 volts to the terminal board. Try resolding it first.if that does not work replace it bfore trying anything else.

mattm11
thanks larry i will post back

thanks larry i will post back with an update after i check the ic

mattm11
well, after 1.75 in parts my

well, after 1.75 in parts my 65813 is working great! now all i need to do is find an OEM remote and figure out what hardware works best to get a 1080 picture.
Thanks Larry

Larry Dillon
Your welcome!! glad to hear

Your welcome!! glad to hear it worked out for you. if you leave an e-mil address I can send you a service manual so you can see how the front comes apart so you can clean the mirrors and lens, it makes a world of diffeance with cleaning on most of these sets.

paulsan
Larry,

Larry,

I have a WS-65813 that has the blinking light issue. Please send me a copy of the repair guide and service manual.

Thanks,

Paul

[email protected]

bleshin
Larry,

Larry,

Add me to the list of WS-65813 blinkers.

If you would provide me with the instructions and related info for the repair I would be forever grateful.

Thanks for all the help you have provided to us unfortunates!

Regards,

Brian

[email protected]

sandria
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I'm just surfing the net looking for help and you seem to be the main man for the help I so desperately need. As with the rest of these people, I have the flashing green light of death.

My mits model is the 52525. We will be replacing the caps with 1000uf 16v 105C Capacitors, per info. I found on the internet. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

It seems you email people directly. my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

mike g
Hi Larry, I have the infamous

Hi Larry, I have the infamous blinking green light on my WS- 65813. Could you please email me the diagram/instructions on how to fix it?

Thank you,
grecoball
[email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore