LG LST-5402p

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
David B
LG LST-5402p

I have just bought an LG LST-5402p HDD video recorder, I have followed the manufacturerers instructions but continue to get NO CHANNEL displaying on the box. The user guide does not assist with this problem.

I have disconnected the unit, powered it on and off numerous times with no luck.

Can anybody assist me?

Matt Whitlock
Maybe. What are you trying to

Maybe. What are you trying to hook the recorder up to?

David B
I am connecting to an LG rear

I am connecting to an LG rear projection TV (analogue). Thera is also a Sony amplifier which I have tried to leave out just to get the thing working.

RonsPlace
I bought 1 of these last

I bought 1 of these last night

Had the same problem, because I am connecting to an older analogue tv, I could not see the menu to auto program.

I connected a PC monitor to the RGB port and could then see the menu and auto program. Now it works through the Svideo connection on the TV.

I can not seem to change the output to 576i which is needed to see the menu on the tv using the composite cables, I hope someone can help with this ( It seems stuck on 1080i ) and I can not see anywhere in the menu to change this to 576i.

I'm going to give LG a call on monday hopefully they have an answer for me.

Cheers
Ron

HAHA I just worked it out, Press the display function on the front of the unit, till you get YPbPr, Press ok, Press the Display function button again and then you can change the the mode, set it to 576i press ok again

Cheers hope that helps
Ron

Connect With Techlore