Sony T.V Model # KDFE55A20

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
ron6826
Sony T.V Model # KDFE55A20

This t.v. is not even two years old.  This is the second time I have had this problem where the T.V. goes black, won't stay on, and the red light blinks 6x

The  thermal fuse was replaced, under warrenty about a year ago.  The part # was: 191000644.  The t.v. is now doing the exact same thing: won't turn/stay on.  blinks 6x. same as before.

The repair place wants over 350.  I checked an online parts store, called Partstore, and they want 4.80 for the new thermal fuse, but there is a new part which replaced the old one.  That part number is: 191002393.

My question is:  Does it sound like I ordered the right part?  If so, how do you install it?

MOtvGuy
Does it sound like you

Does it sound like you ordered the right part?  I dunno, did you try checking the thermal fuse to see if it's defective?

How do you install it?  Off the top of my head some of those Sony fuses are buried in the set. Good luck . 

indysoto
Be rally carfull whatever you

Be rally carfull whatever you do(get a professional and point them to the problem)...Mine was upon opening the back of the tv on the powerboard far left buried with a bunch of really shocking looking things...popped it out with a really long golf tee like chi- chi rodriguez uses....

JD Canon
Can anybody tell me what the

Can anybody tell me what the part# of a thermal fuse for my TV set? Sony KDF-E60A20 serial#9139127. Thanks......JD

Connect With Techlore