undetected device

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
shelby
undetected device
I'm using napster through windows messenger 11, and I'm trying to sync my mp3 player. However, in the top right of the screen, above my sync list, there is an icon and words that read 'connect a device'. my mp3 player is connected to the csb cable, and that cable is connected to the computer and an outlet. when i tried to sync with the same mp3 player, and windows media 10, there would be a popup when i try to sync that says there was no device detected. what do i do? i need my device synced in 3 days. thanks, shelby
Ron Repking (not verified)
I assume that in your first

I assume that in your first sentence you mean Windows MEDIA 11, not messenger.  What is the brand of your MP3 player?  It might not be supported in WM 11.  You can try installing iTunes and see if that works, or reinstalling WM 10.  What have you tried?

Ron Repking (not verified)
By the way, you should edit

By the way, you should edit your text and change the color back to black so it is legible.  Hit the edit comment icon above your post (the pencil on the bubble) and in the text box, select your text and hit the button in the second row all the way to the right.

Connect With Techlore