PSP

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Xantex Hunter
PSP

Kind of embarrasing to say, i woke up one morning, grabbed my PSP, and then tripped over my own feet and dropped it onto the floor. The PSP was working just fine, nothing damaged, except my power switch. The power switch was completely damaged, it has no grip on the PSP, it just slides up and down. Any idea of how i can get this repaired? Or where i can take it to get it repaired?

Matt Whitlock
The first place that comes to

The first place that comes to mind is Sony, and from what I hear they're pretty quick about it. If you don't want to mail it, you could take it to Best Buy or Circuit City. I'm not sure if they repair on site or send it out, but it's worth checking.

If you wan't to contact SCEA call, 1-800-345-SONY (7669) Monday - Saturday 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM PST and Sunday 7:00 - AM 6:30 PM PST.

dimez
ITS DIMEZ HERE, WHEN I WAS

ITS DIMEZ HERE, WHEN I WAS WALKING OUTSIDE LISTENIG TO MY MUSIC ON THE PSP IT FELL ON THE SIDEWALK AND BUSTED. THE PSP POWERS ON BUT NOTHING WILL APEAR ON THE SCREN THE DOOR 4 THE UMD DISC WONT STAY SHUT BECAUSE THE HOOK TO KEEP IT CLOSED IS GONE SCREWS FELL OUT 2. SO NOW IAM THING, DAM COULD I GET THIS FIXED.

AND WHERE DO I BRING IT IN HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?

Connect With Techlore