Help with Xbox

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Xbox720?
Help with Xbox

Just yeserday I was on my Xbox for a bout 5 hours, and right when i was in the middle of a level on Halo2 it shut itself down without having me do any thing and now a day later it still wn't work help me please.

Matt Whitlock
First, verify that the outlet

First, verify that the outlet is functional by plugging something else into it.

If the outlet checks out, the XBOX may have overheated, which is something that can happen during really long gaming sessions. Leave the XBOX unplugged for about an hour, and plug back in.

Are you getting any status indicator lights (like is the ring around the eject button lit up orange or red?

If no luck, or there is no power at all, I'd try a different power cord (borrow one from a friend). If still no luck, your XBOX will need to be sent to Microsoft for repair, or will need to be replaced.

weireter8
i pressed the open/close

i pressed the open/close button on the xbox in the middle of a game, now it wont open and i cant get the disc out

weireter8
i pressed the open/close

i pressed the open/close button in the middle of a game,now the disc holder won't come out when i pust the button .plus the xbox won't work

sxcmaza
ive turned on my xbox and

ive turned on my xbox and keeps on coming up xbox live is updating your settings please don't turn off the xbox and it wont play any game please help

Connect With Techlore