mitsubishi projection tv

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
grantford
mitsubishi projection tv

I have a projection tv,its a 2003 when i change the channel sometimes (and this happens everyday) it goes to black and white. I turn it off for 10 or 15 min and its fine,when i switch the tv to game or dvd of the input button it dose the same thing, is the turner bad?. I went to a big screen store and they gave me a card for a service tec but the guy never calls back. Also i got the tv from a friend. Its a great tv and i love the 65 inch screen, its great with my playstation. please help me. Grant

grantford
grantford said: I have a

grantford said:

I have a projection tv,its a 2003 when i change the channel sometimes (and this happens everyday) it goes to black and white. I turn it off for 10 or 15 min and its fine,when i switch the tv to game or dvd of the input button it dose the same thing, is the turner bad?. I went to a big screen store and they gave me a card for a service tec but the guy never calls back. Also i got the tv from a friend. Its a great tv and i love the 65 inch screen, its great with my playstation. please help me. Grant

Connect With Techlore