telephone handset reregistering

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
raven81
telephone handset reregistering

The handsets on my Panasonic model KX-TG2344 read "No link to base, move closer to base". Moving closer doesn't work. I've tried reregistering the handsets, but get an error message each time. This phone is less than a year old. Any suggestions?

Ron Repking (not verified)
Here are some things that

Here are some things that Panasonic suggests, but it looks like you've covered them all.

• You are too far from the base unit. Walk closer to the base unit.
  • Confirm the base unit's AC adaptor is plugged in.
  • Raise the base unit antenna.
  • If the above remedies do not solve the problem, the handset may have lost communication with the base unit. Register
    the handset again.

Are you sure that you re-registered them correctly? Might want to try Panasonic support or buy a new base unit.

raven
i have to ask...is your

i have to ask...is your screen name a represenation of the baltimore ravens? mine is...my raven31 is for you know who...this is my car license plate, too...let me know...a raven fan...also maybe you can help me with my Philips problem...just replaced the large signal board...got no sound and no picture, but i do have power can can get a menu on the screen. i get a high pitched whistle when i turn the set on. hope you can help.

raven
raven said:i have to ask...is

raven said:

i have to ask...is your screen name a represenation of the baltimore ravens? mine is...my raven31 is for you know who...this is my car license plate, too...let me know...a raven fan...also maybe you can help me with my Philips problem...just replaced the large signal board...got no sound and no picture, but i do have power can can get a menu on the screen. i get a high pitched whistle when i turn the set on. hope you can help.

cathie
i would like to know how to

i would like to know how to set time on base phone for a panasonic kx-tg5631 . new to the forum.

Connect With Techlore