Integra DTR 5.2 Display

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dan Lange
Integra DTR 5.2 Display

The dislay on my Integra DTR-5.2 receiver is no longer displaying anything. The receiver itself seems to be functioning properly. Any idea if it's possible to repair the display myself? Any idea where I can obtain parts?

gitmomike
Did you try cycling through

Did you try cycling through the different display dimmer settings? Integra is a "high end" version of Onkyo which have 4 levels of disp. dimming, one of which is off. There should be a "hot key" on the remote. On my Onkyo it is one of the number keys, I believe it is "0". It is labled "dimmer"

Dan Lange
No Joy. I tried both the

No Joy. I tried both the remote "dimmer" button and the dimmer button on the receiver itself. Again the receiver itself it functioning perfectly.

gitmomike
Hmmmm, one last thing you

Hmmmm, one last thing you could try, reset to factory default. Unfortunatly you'll lose all your settings. I have a feeling, though, that the LED display is bad. It should have a 2 year manufactures warranty on it. Even if not covered any more it may be worth getting fixed.
Here is excerp from manual to reset to factory defaults:

To reset the surround mode and other settings to the factory
default settings, hold down the Preset Memory button with the
DTR-5.2 turned on and then press the Standby/On button.
"CLEAR" appears in the front display and the DTR-5.2 enters
the standby state.

Deborah88
I need a power cord for an

I need a power cord for an Integra DTR-5.2. Any idea where I can get that part? Thanks

Connect With Techlore