No System Software and/or No additional applications...

1 post / 0 new
mjugend

After installing both, the Desktop Manager last version (4.0.0.30) and the Handheld Software Upgrade as recommended by T-Mobile (http://software.se.t-mobile.com/) for the BlackBerry 7230 version 4.0.0.185(1) and carefully following all and every step of the installation as recommended by them (PDF File 6230-7230-7730 Software Upgrade Instructions-v2), I get a message telling me that "No System Software was found for your handheld...", and as you can see in the images attached, YES I DO HAVE IT INSTALLED!!!

When in the Application Loader Wizard I get to the point where it should find the applications to remove or to install, instead of showing me them with the boxes where to tick inside, there is a shadowed text telling me that "No system software was found for your handheld".

If I click over the "Add" button, an "ERROR" message appears: "No additional applications designed for your handheld were found".

I installed and uninstalled both applications several times, followed the instructions exactly as they recommend and nothing. Since I didn't have any important data in my BlackBerry I didn't have to backup, I connected via USB port to my computer and it recognized it without any problems, but I cannot get to go pass that point.

Anyone has any idea of anything else that could be done? If so it would be greatly appreciated. I'm in the middle of the Amazon (Manaus), so no where to go for help around.

Thank you in advance.

MJ

Sorry coudn't attach images

Connect With Techlore