New movie - Sin City

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ross Johnson
New movie - Sin City

The new preview for what is sure to be my favorite movie of all time - Sin City - just came out today and I'm so excited I just had to share:

http://movies.channel.aol.com/franchise/exclusives/sin_city_movie

tohr
that looks sweet, but will it

that looks sweet, but will it live up to the hype??

Ross Johnson
What hype? I'm not aware of

What hype? I'm not aware of much hype surrounding this movie other than what I dish out to anyone who will listen.

Steven Jones (not verified)
The trailer alone was amazing

The trailer alone was amazing, although the subliminal credit shot of Elijah Wood kinda threw me at the end. If that is the extent of his role in the flick, I'll pay $9.50 to see it.

Ron Repking (not verified)
Can't wait to take my six

Can't wait to take my six-year-old. He'd get a kick out of it :-)

Ross Johnson
Elijah Wood's character is so

Elijah Wood's character is so out of character for him, you'll love it, I promise.

tohr
yeah, i guess i should've

yeah, i guess i should've said "will it live up to YOUR hype", since i've been following the developments of this movie ever since you raved about it to me abt 3 months ago.

silverwings
I know this is a very old

I know this is a very old thread, but I hope to GOD you didn't take your kid to see that movie. I let my son watch almost anything, but this film is filled with SEX & violence! When it finally came out on DVD, we watched it first then let him watch it with a pillow to cover his face with during the "racey" part's. He is as big of a movie fanatic as we are adn really wanted to see it. Great movie tho. I loved the way they filmed it. Just like the comic.
Theresa

Ross Johnson
silverwings said:When it

silverwings said:

When it finally came out on DVD, we watched it first then let him watch it with a pillow to cover his face with during the "racey" part's.

Just so I understand your definition of "racy"... you covered his face during a few scenes with topless women in them, but let him watch dozens of scenes of gruesome killings and dismemberment? Just curious.

Connect With Techlore