Mitsubishi ws-65809 problems since new ICS

1 post / 0 new
law183
Mitsubishi ws-65809 problems since new ICS

I recently had gotten my ICS replaced after my tv began powering down after a few seconds. It worked fine at first and for the most part still does. However, it now has begun to randomly have flickering thin black lines come onto the screen for a split second (the episode lasts longer but the black line itself is only there for a split second, there are multiple lines in each episode).  Also, sometimes, but not always, it looks like the bottom part of the screen has moved up a few inches and is curling up, it is white below the "curling" part.  Now, ocassionally the tv shuts itself off when the tv starts to do this behavior, that has happened around 10 times now.  It might go for days and not happen or it might occur multiple times in a day and for multiple days.  Could improper installation of the new ICS circuits be at fault? How do I make this argument to the tv repair place (it is under a 6 month warranty). I don't want him coming out and saying that it has nothing to do with prior repairs when it does. It had never done this before the circuits were replaced. This is the second set of ICS that were replaced, but a different repair guy did the first set. No problems after the first set.

Connect With Techlore