ws-65411 error code 23

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fitzgibbon
ws-65411 error code 23

I have a mitsubishi ws-65411, and from time to time the screen would start to shake up and down just, and 1 - 3 black lines would appere accross the screen from left to right, and the tv turns off. And it has been happening about once a week, now it wont even stay on longer than 15 seconds. When I turn it on, if it makes it far enough, I can see the picture and it does the same shaking up and down, then black lines while shaking up and down, then the picture turns off. I get an error code 23 and was wondering if anybody  could give me an educated guess as to whats going on. I do well with soldering so I do not mind replacing parts myself. Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Kato
 I have a Mitsu WD-52628 and

I have a Mitsu WD-52628 and a "Factory Reset" help my case without replacing anything. Of course this started after replacing the lamp. 

With your original remote once the set powers up in those 15 seconds hit "menu 1,2,3" ( I am guessing that since it's both Mits this kind of reset is the same for yours too)

"Menu 123" will bring up the reset to default factory settings. Your software may have a glitch in it and prevent complete functions. I hope this helps. Post your results.

Kato

Connect With Techlore