Mitsubishi WS-65869 replaced 7 caps, still have a prob. HELP PLZ

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
FiveDime Bullyz
Mitsubishi WS-65869 replaced 7 caps, still have a prob. HELP PLZ

I have a Mitsubishi WS-65869 which has the blinking green timer light. Attempting to turn the power on did nothing, I only saw the blinking green timer light. I followed the repair guide to replace the 7 capacitors (bought from Radio Shack). After putting everything back together and connecting the TV to the power outlet, the light blinked for about a minute just as the guide said it would. I then turned on the TV and could hear that the TV did turn on as it wasnt doing before, but there was nothing on the screen. I only had my DVD player connected at the time which was powered on - should have produced Mitsubishi DVD screen if the Input was on the correct one... There was no normal Input display or anything, tried playing with volume, again no volume display, etc. After about a minute, the TV turns off by itself and the light starts blinking again.

ANY suggestions anyone has is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
BDK ( email= [email protected] )

evil
After the tv shuts itself off

After the tv shuts itself off how long/how many times does it blink?

custom 10
I have Samsung hdtv 1080i 46

I have Samsung hdtv 1080i 46 inch. It works fine but I herd the lens or the mirror neads clean every once a while. Does anybody know how to do this?

Connect With Techlore