How to record Screen Video and Streaming Audio of your PC easily

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bydchild
How to record Screen Video and Streaming Audio of your PC easily

Today in daily life and work, the PC is very popular and we often find it important to capture our PC screen and save as a video file. If you are a developer, you will probably want to create some video examples or demos for your own application. If you are a software support manager, it may be a good idea to record a video demonstrating a solution of the client’s problem instead of exchanging dozens of emails. When you have a internet video call, you may want to save the video and audio of your friend and family. On these occasions, you need a powerful screen recorder to help you accomplish all kinds of tasks.
Camersoft Screen Recorder is an easy-to-use and professional screen video recording software. You can use this screen capture software to record full screen or any area of the desktop screen. And you can record all audio and mouse cursor's movement. It can be used to record the video call of AIM, ICQ, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, etc. or record movies from TV card or live streaming video, record DVD, RM, VCD, MPEG, or other video medias, make slide-show training documents. Below I will show you several typical cases of using the recorder to record video and audio.

Bertibruyn
I'd also recommend Acethinker
I'd also recommend Acethinker Online Screen Recorder which I have been using for many years. It is a free online tool that lets you record your screen right from your browser. You don't have to install any additional plug-ins or add-ons.

Connect With Techlore