Mitsubishi WS-65411 "Clicking"

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
maximsteven
Mitsubishi WS-65411 "Clicking"

I have a Mitsubishi WS-65411 and the TV wont power up. When I press the power button, I hear a "click" and the green light comes on. Then the green light turns off and I hear another "click". The "clicking" seems to be coming from the right side board, (if looking at the rear of the TV). Does anyone have any idea how to repair this? My email is [email protected]. Please help!!! Thank You All.

Benerus
Download the service manual

Download the service manual from the resources link on techlore for the Mitsu VS50111 etc chassis. This is the manual for your set. Also search the site for your model and read the old posts. I'm not familiar with your set but my hunch would be that you have a power supply issue and the protection circuit is shutting down the set. Your power supply is not providing the correct DC voltages to the video components.

maximsteven
How do I check the voltage?

How do I check the voltage? anyway to replace the power supply?

s&n
I have the same t.v and it

I have the same t.v and it sounds like we might have the same problem and and have no clue to how to fix it but ur post is from Dec. and was wondering if u ever was able to fix yours and if so can u help me?

carlsnancy1
my tv will not power on at

my tv will not power on at all it used to just turn off while watching it then I wait a little bit then it will come bac on now it don come on at all now can some one tell me howto fix that or what I may do or try

Connect With Techlore