WS-55857 Mitsubishi 55" Conv IC's and fuses replaced but still have an issue

1 post / 0 new
Budman69
WS-55857 Mitsubishi 55" Conv IC's and fuses replaced but still have an issue

Larry,

I recently replaced the STK392-570 ic's and pico fuses FA04 and FA05. I plugged everything back in and now the fron power on switch stays green which before it would turn off after about 5seconds. I dont get any video or audio.  Any suggestions Can you also answer the following questions:

1. How do I remove the connectors that interconnect each of the three boards on this model. It felt like I was going to break them, so I wound up doing the chip and fuse replacements with all three pcb's connected. That was a bear.  ??

2. I tried to make sure I had all the connectors and cables charted out to make sure I didnt miss any, but I was wondering if you could possibly tell me if there are any connectors on any of the three boards that aren't used?  sorry if this question is impossible to answer.

3. In the first paragraph above, it is possible that something else might be bad?  The set no longer blows the two fuses, and like I said, the set stays on now instead of shutting off. but, there's no vid or aud.  I can hear the high voltage in the set or tubes, bit still nothing.

Please help..

Thanks,

Rob Collier

California

[email protected]

Connect With Techlore