neverwinter night 2:mask of the betrayer

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
beginner22
neverwinter night 2:mask of the betrayer

i bought this game used (mailed to)and it doesnt come with a intruction manual so i cant install.i also cant retern it "PLEASE HELP"

Peter Redmer
You may still have hope,

You may still have hope, since you are in legal possession of the original game disc. This happened to me once before, although with a game I received new as a gift. I lost the user manual which had the code printed on it.

It was a MicroProse game, and I contacted the company via email. They asked for the serial number stamped on the disc, and emailed me back with a valid registration code for the game. They were actually very friendly, helpful, and responsive.

You may be able to do the same with the manufacturer of Neverwinter Nights 2 - give it a shot and see if they are willing to help you.

Peter Redmer
You may still have hope,

You may still have hope, since you are in legal possession of the original game disc. This happened to me once before, although with a game I received new as a gift. I lost the user manual which had the code printed on it.

It was a MicroProse game, and I contacted the company via email. They asked for the serial number stamped on the disc, and emailed me back with a valid registration code for the game. They were actually very friendly, helpful, and responsive.

You may be able to do the same with the manufacturer of Neverwinter Nights 2 - give it a shot and see if they are willing to help you.

beginner22
i tryed that but all i have

i tryed that but all i have is the disk and when i called they said that they need the acces code on the box......and when i told them i dont have the box they asked for the credit card # i used to buy the game and i told them i bought it online used they said that i have to get the box......then i called the guy and he said he lost the box....is there any other way to play this freaken game

Connect With Techlore