how to hack an xbox 360 account

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
thesickness015
how to hack an xbox 360 account

ok this guy promise my gf if sha gave him 1600 points he would give her an account with a 50 for halo, but right after she gave him that points he never gave her the info. im really pissed cause she spend 20 dollars on those points and now she has nothing so i want to get back at this guy for what he did.   his gamertag is   TrUBaLLaH23

Pick001
Just because your girlfriend

Just because your girlfriend is a gullible retard, doesn't mean we are going to help you hack anyone's account. If you wanna get banned from live, you figure out how to do it.

mulio
lol and good luck hope you

lol and good luck hope you can get banned soon x-box sux!

To cool 4 school
you need to try and get his e

you need to try and get his e-mail adress and once you get it call xbox (1-800-4-my-xbox)then say TrUBaLLaH23 is you account and he hacked it and you want it back and they will ask for the e-mail adress and from there they will get on the account take it and give it to you.

judas
someone hack supersirmcnasty

someone hack supersirmcnasty hes a cheating bastard and xbox is his life

Pick001
Again, to "To cool 4 school"

Again, to "To cool 4 school" (BTW, you spelled TOO wrong, maybe school would help that) and judas, NO ONE here is going to help you hack any PSN, Live, ect. account for a number of reasons.

1). It's illegal
2). It's immoral
3). It's childish

If you hate them so much, then kick their ass online. Go destroy them in some Team Deathmatch or Free For All. Heck, go "Halo Hump" them for all I care. But don't just come onto this site and ask us to do something that would damage our reputation within the electronics and gaming community just because you're pissed at another player.

harmlessnoobie
Hey someone has done the same

Hey someone has done the same but different gamertag and ive got him back by making a fake id and i done the same to him lol

ill help
i will try to hack him. what

i will try to hack him. what do you want me to do to his account.????

ill help
i will hack his account.what

i will hack his account.what do you want me to do to his account.reply and i will give you my gamertag to figure stuff out

Connect With Techlore