Sentry RMC10 Universal Remote Manual

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
DRAGONMAN
Sentry RMC10 Universal Remote Manual

to any one who may be able to help me with manual for a really big universal remote made by Sentry model RMC10. this would help so i can get it prgrammed.                                                               thanks the DRAGONMAN

Larry Dillon
The instructions and Updated

The instructions and Updated code list is available HERE. Click on the updated code list and download and save a copy to your computer. Good Luck

DRAGONMAN
Larry Dillon said: The

Larry Dillon said: The instructions and Updated code list is available HERE. Click on the updated code list and download and save a copy to your computer. Good Luck

TO LARRY DILLON.             THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT THE REMOTE , I WENT ONTO THE SITE THAT YOU RECOMENDED AND DOWN LOADED THE FILE . GOD BLESS YOU                          THANKS AGAIN THE DRAGONMANCool

crzyinjn48
found your site using Google

found your site using Google search and it really solved the problem for someone in a nursing home.....Thanks a million

DrDaveM
Unfortunately, the Direct Tv

Unfortunately, the Direct Tv codes on the updated list don't work. The LED flashes rapidly after entering the codes into the SAT position. The manual says that indicates an invalid code. So, I'm still stuck trying to finish set-up of the RMC-10.

Any suggestions?

gdenise
do you have the code for the

do you have the code for the sentry remote for a rcaxl 100

djshek
I could still use a few codes

I could still use a few codes for this remote!! My BB won't let me download the list? Please help?!? I have a vizio tv/pfillips dvd thanks

Connect With Techlore