Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
westeditor
I would love a copy of

I would love a copy of instructions for the bglod. We can often trick it to coming back on but with high winds the power goes out and we are w/o light
[email protected]

chefbrian
I also would like the

I also would like the instructions...Please [email protected]

James Byrn
I am also having the same

I am also having the same green blinking light of death. I just got this tv from someone and I would like to repair it if you could please send me a copy of all instructions and repair guides to fix this issue it would be greatly appreciated

jockeymom
I need info on this fix....I

I need info on this fix....I know this is what is wrong with my television and because of it's age I can't seem to get the info I need....anyone whom can help please email me!! Blinking Green Light Mitsubishi Projection TV

Digg@lot
Hey bud, just look around a

Hey bud, just look around a little. You will find it. Its 4 capacitors that you just need to pull out and change. Make sure you put them in the same way you took them out via ++ -- on the capacitors. Just look around this place is full of the info. Mike

Larry you are missed.

jockeymom
Thanks....going to see if my

Thanks....going to see if my son can fix it for me..I will show him this page and site!!

Slomo
I have the same problem with

I have the same problem with my WS-65315, THE BLINKING GREEN LIGHT. Can you please send me a copy of the Instructions -and the manual on how to repair it...Thank you very much.....Moe

shawn.
Larry,I have a mitubishi tv

Larry,I have a mitubishi tv and the green power light blinks..can u send me any info that can help plus how to repair it.thank you.

mike pooch
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have a Mitsu 65 WS-65819 model..9 years old, but a very lightly used tv....All of a sudden.....It will not turn on...If I press the power button on the front of the tv it will make a click sound and the green light (to the left of the power button and directly under "timer") will turn on solid green for about 2 to 3 seconds...then everything turns off....It seems like it wants to power on, but then something doesn't allow it to and it cuts out.....Any ideas for me would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance.....Mike

mojozero
Afraid we have the same issue

Afraid we have the same issue Larry.

Our email is: (EDITED)

Thank you for your help,
Mike

jim kh
Hi Larry

Hi Larry
can you please send me the instruction to fix the blinking green light problem.
thanks

Rian C
Please send capacitor

Please send capacitor replacement instructions to me as well at rianchipman at gmail.com.

My Mitsubishi 65 in. has the green blinking light of death like everyone else here. My exact model is WD-Y65. We changed the bulb and have tried various resets (holding 2 buttons down for 20 seconds, etc.) THANKS!!! This forum is my last resort after sooo much searching ;)

trialspig
My Mom has a WD-65833 with

My Mom has a WD-65833 with BGLOD. ANy chance you could e-mail repair instructions?

Thanks,
Mike

mattv
Larry, I have the same

Larry, I have the same problem please email me the instructions. Thank you (EDITED)

westeditor
http://www.techlore.com
westeditor
Rian C said: Please send

Rian C said: Please send capacitor replacement instructions to me as well at rianchipman at gmail.com. My Mitsubishi 65 in. has the green blinking light of death like everyone else here. My exact model is WD-Y65. We changed the bulb and have tried various resets (holding 2 buttons down for 20 seconds, etc.) THANKS!!! This forum is my last resort after sooo much searching ;)

http://www.jeremyburns.com/Mitsubishi-Green-Blinking-Light-Fix.pdf

http://www.techlore.com/article/24711/Mitsubishi-Blinking-Green-Light-Re...

westeditor
http://www.techlore.com

mojozero said: Afraid we have the same issue Larry. Our email is: [email protected] Thank you for your help, Mike

westeditor

mike pooch said: After looking further around this site....I tried the diagnostics after the tv shuts off I held the menu and input buttons for 5 seconds....I am getting 2 blinks a pause and then 1 blink which I would assume means a CODE 21.......any help would be much appreciated....my e-mail is [email protected] to all

Cevans12
Could I possibly get the

Could I possibly get the directions to fix the flashing timer light? Thanks!

DerrickClick
My Mitsubishi is flashing too

My Mitsubishi is flashing too, thanks for your time helping everyone, can u email the directions please, thanks Larry email: (EDITED)

Edlalo
Hi I have the same problem.

Hi I have the same problem. Could you email me the instructions also. Thank you. (EDITED)

Deblois2013
Larry

Larry
I'm having the same problem with my 65". If it wouldn't be any trouble could you please email the instructions on how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for all you help. (EDITED)
Eric

Willie Spann
Hello Larry

Hello Larry

Well my television finally got hit again with this same problem (2nd time). First time TV was still under warranty but know I will need to repair myself to save money. Can you please send repair insructions to (EDITED) ---- thank you!

gcraines
Larry, I received a free 60"

Larry, I received a free 60" Mitsubishi the other day that wasn't working. My tv's green light will blink very fast for about 30 seconds and then stop. Would you please send me the e-mail? [email protected]

Mitsubishi guy
Can you please email those

Can you please email those repair instructions to (EDITED) Thanks in advance

the king 46
I too have this exact problem

I too have this exact problem. Can someone send me the instructions to repair

Wadelove4
Can u send directions to me

Can u send directions to me as well? thanks..

Rhett Prestwich
Larry, would you mind sending

Larry, would you mind sending me a copy of those instructions? I would really appreciate it. My email is [email protected]

K Wright
Larry -

Larry -

Seems we all are having the same blinking problem. Can you send me the instructions too?

Youngblood
Larry,

Larry,

Could you please send me the instructions as well? [email protected] I have fixed this before a few years ago but cannot find my old instructions. As you stated it is usually replacing four capacitors. If you have a suggestion on which capacitors to buy (high temp, etc.) and where to but them, I would happily also take the advice as well. I have a Mitsubishi WS65513.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore