Mitsubishi WS-65711 HDTV Green Blinking Light

1107 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gabi
Larry please email me the fix

Larry please email me the fix it file for the blinking green light. I have the Mitsubishi wd62528. Thanks

gabi
[email protected]

Mikeysoft1
Just wanted to give praise to

Just wanted to give praise to Larry again, he helped me fix my Mitsubishi with the capacitor problem.
Larry, You Rock, you have helped out a lot of folks and deserve Kudos.
mike

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon,

J.R.T.29
Larry, Checked tvrepairkits

Larry, Checked tvrepairkits.com with no luck for this model.(wd-73835) Same old issue, green light blinking. Really could use a service manual but no luck finding one. Capacitor replacement will be no problem. I just need a bit of visual assistance for disassembly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and thanks for all your help in this thread. My email is ([email protected]).
JR

Larry Dillon
is that a dlp set with a

is that a dlp set with a single lens and uses a lamp for brightness?

J.R.T.29
Yes I believe that is correct

Yes I believe that is correct. Mitsubishi WD-73835 DLP with single lamp for brightness. Thanks again for your help Larry. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Larry Dillon
why are you posting and

why are you posting and asking for help under the wrong model number???? they are 2oo% different monsters!!!!!/????
Larry D.

J.R.T.29
Ouch, Didn't realize that

Ouch, Didn't realize that this was wrong thread. My apologies...

johnson8707
I have this same problem. Can

I have this same problem. Can you please e-mail the file you have for repairing my TV? Also, is this a solution an average joe could do? Or does it require skilled soldering knowledge/tv repair skills?

My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Thanks for everything!!!!

I'veHadItWithMyTV
Hello, can somebody please

Hello, can somebody please send me the repair for WD-62725, I desperately need help trying to fix my tv that I have had nothing but problems with. Thanking you in advance.

My email address is [email protected]

Thank you everyone.

eporter34
I'm having this exact same

I'm having this exact same problem with my Mitsubishi WS-65869. Could you please e-mail me the file which has helped so many others? I would appreciate it greatly. [email protected]

Thank You

csoaper
any chances those

any chances those instructions are around yet....my ws65711 has a blinking green light...Could you send files to [email protected] Thanks in advance !!!!

oldpot
hi

hi
i got a digital lifestyle hdtv that taking ages to come on and looks like same problems alot of other are having i looked inside and

got 5 capacitors that bulged can you send the file larry please

erc2596
I have the Mitsubishi WS

I have the Mitsubishi WS-65711 with the green blinking light. Can you email me the file as well on this tv? [email protected]

Alexcanyon
I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem with my TV someone please help. I have the WS-65711. If anyone can help you woul really make my father happy.

Thanks

Alex

usmc71
Have a mitsubishi WD-62725

Have a mitsubishi WD-62725 with flashing green timer light. Do you have a file for repair on this problem. TV will not turn on and will not respond to any type of control. Thanks

alan7000
Hi Larry:

Hi Larry:

I have the same blinking light problem ... could you also send me the file

Thanks,
Alan

alan7000
I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem with my TV. I have the WS-55111 and would really appreciate the help.

The green light keeps flashing regardless of what I do it will not stop. This is the second major issue I have had with this TV and the last repair was approx. $600.

Thanks,
Alan

alan7000
Hi Larry:

Hi Larry:

I have the Mitsubishi WS-55511 and I also have the same blinking green light problem. This is my second repair and the last one was approx. $600. Would you please send me the repair file/information too.

Thanks,
Alan

alan7000
Hi Larry:

Hi Larry:

I have the WS-55511 and I also have the same blinking green light problem. This is my second repair and the last one was approx. $600. Would you please send me the repair file/information too.

Thanks,
Alan

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, All kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon,

walter h
i have the now famous light

i have the now famous light blinking. could i get the instructions for the repair. thanks ps, i have the wd-52725

Larry Dillon
walter h, The best advice I

walter h, The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to www.tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, All kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon,

Glenelvis
Hi I got the green blinking

Hi I got the green blinking light after a wind knocked down a tree that knocked down my power line. I unplugged the TV right away and plugged it back in after power was restored the next day. Didn't help the green light keeps blinking non stop forever and never stops even after a minute about 3-4 blinks a second I think. Its a Mitsubishi WS 55511 model about 7 years old. I know Larry Dillon will say try the TVrepairkit bu tthey sell two kits do I need both or just one. One is Convergence the other is green blinking light I think. Which one do I need. Please help. Thanks in advance !

Larry Dillon
Glenelvis, The best advice I

Glenelvis, The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
Larry Dillon(AKA) Techman

Glenelvis
Thanks for the tip Larry

Thanks for the tip Larry perhaps you didn't fully ready my question: I was asking which of the two could it be the convergence kit or the first blinking light kit ?

I looked at the tips page for error codes. Its say turn on TV wait for blinking to stop and then press Menu and devices but it never stops blinking, it just blinks endlessly on and off about 3-4 times a second, like when you first plug it in.

Larry Dillon
oK IF IT never stops I have

oK IF IT never stops I have seen both kits cause your problem!!!!!
Larry D.

ken_littlewood
Hi, Larry.

Hi, Larry.

We have a Mitsubishi WD-Y577 with the blinking green light. Haven't seen this model in any posts. Could you send me the repair file? I really appreciate it.
[email protected]

Textony
Larry, can you send me the

Larry, can you send me the guide to fixing the flashing light? I just inherited a 60 inch with a flashing power light. Thanks so much!

jazz33
i have the green blinking

i have the green blinking light on my WD-73733 any help would be great my e-mail is [email protected]

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore