Mitsubishi WS-65711 HDTV Green Blinking Light

1107 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!

Larry Dillon

The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!

Sylvia 53
I just experienced this

I just experienced this problem with the blinking green light. Can you please send me the file also. Thanks!

Larry Dillon
BAW,The best advice I can

BAW,The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon, tvrepairkits.com-senior repair tech

jam
Mitsubishi 55813 green light

Mitsubishi 55813 green light blink problem. Swapped the 4 caps, light still blinking. Any other ideas? I used 1000uf 16v 105deg caps.

Tracy and Eric
we need help with our green

we need help with our green blinking light please help

h2oflyer
Larry Dillon said: This

Larry Dillon said: This problem could be a bad DM board.  If you are handy or knows anyone who is, and they can solder, I have an instructional file that will show you how to take out the DM board, find the bad parts, and even give you a source where to get the parts. There are even pictures included!  Now once you get this apart, and the capacitors look good, check the capacitors, or have them checked.  I have seen in a few cases where some folks have only replaced the capacitors that looked bad.  If this does not fix your problem, you will need to have a pro come out and check out your TV set..  If you do not have a clue what you are doing, please play it safe and call in a tech.  If this board is indeed bad, the repair should not eceed 1000 bucks.  If you want this file, leave an e-mail address and i will forwar it to you.  Remember, there is a possibility that there is another problem with your TV set, but this has fixed over 65% of the peoples TV sets that I have shared this file with.  Good Luck, and let us know if this helps you.

Hi Larry,

Would you send me the file your are referring to in this post? I have PM enabled in my profile.

Thanks

Tracy and Eric
Hi Larry could you please

Hi Larry could you please send me the file

Thanks Tracy and Eric

kiwi
YES the blinking green light.

YES the blinking green light.....I have the WD-73733....can someone send me the caps replacement guide.......Thanks a million.....Has anyone pondered a class action suit agains this issue?.....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Dillon

The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail

Fiddlelation
I AM EXPERIENCING THE GREEN

I AM EXPERIENCING THE GREEN LIGHT MONSTER.COULD YOU SEND ME THE FILE PLEASE ?

Larry Dillon
Jim,The best advice I can

Jim,The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!

timark
Larry, I have the same

Larry, I have the same problem with my Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light. I would appreciate it immensely if you could send me the fix-it instructions as well please. This thing has been sitting for almost a year with another TV on top of it!! My email is [email protected]

chrisbarnson
I have a panasonic pt-56tw53

I have a panasonic pt-56tw53 the tv was turn on. When all of a sudden it turned OFF..When we tried to turn it back on a RED light starts blinking three times every 30 seconds. As of today we haven't been able to get the tv to turn on. Can you please advise what we should do.

Larry Dillon
on that make of set when the

on that make of set when the light flashes three times the set has detected that the convergence ic's are shorted and need replacing,The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK ICÂ’S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made ICÂ’S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases,
Larry Dillon.

Juderab
Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,
I too have a problem with my Mitsubishi WD-62837. I can turn it on and it stays on for about 1 and a half minutes then it goes out and a red light comes on. the second time I try to turn it on, it briefly turns on and then goes out and I get the green blinking light. Is this the same problem that I have read others have? and if so, How can I fix it?
Jude

Scott Preston
Larry Dillon said: This

Larry Dillon said: This problem could be a bad DM board.  If you are handy or knows anyone who is, and they can solder, I have an instructional file that will show you how to take out the DM board, find the bad parts, and even give you a source where to get the parts. There are even pictures included!  Now once you get this apart, and the capacitors look good, check the capacitors, or have them checked.  I have seen in a few cases where some folks have only replaced the capacitors that looked bad.  If this does not fix your problem, you will need to have a pro come out and check out your TV set..  If you do not have a clue what you are doing, please play it safe and call in a tech.  If this board is indeed bad, the repair should not eceed 1000 bucks.  If you want this file, leave an e-mail address and i will forwar it to you.  Remember, there is a possibility that there is another problem with your TV set, but this has fixed over 65% of the peoples TV sets that I have shared this file with.  Good Luck, and let us know if this helps you.

Larry, I have this same problem on a Mitsubishi big screen TV.  Can you send me the instructions you reference here to fix this issue?

Thank you.

Helpmetv
I have a ws55813 the tv has

I have a ws55813 the tv has had the green light flash so I unplugged it a few times before but the light won't stop flashing now. Can you send me the instructions how to fix and hopefully photos and what kind of capacitors?

Thanks,
Frank

kathy123
my mitsubishi medallion ws

my mitsubishi medallion ws-65869 will not turn on and the green light willl not stop blinking. can you snd me the information to my email [email protected]

unclesonny
I have the green blinking

I have the green blinking light after a power outage as well. Could you send me the info to [email protected]. Thank you!

Steven Buechel
I'm experiencing the green

I'm experiencing the green blinking light of death after some sort of power surge last night. Could please send me the repair instructions as well.

THANKS A MILLION!

Larry Dillon

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon,

Larry Dillon

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon,

"Those who do not know their opponet's arguments, do not completely understand their own".

Southdade
My son has the Mitsubishi WS

My son has the Mitsubishi WS 65869 Rear Projection TV. A power surge hit his house and now he has the blinking light of death also. He has tried the unplugging and waiting trick. Didn't work, the light stil blinks. May, I please get the files for his type of TV from you so,that we might, be able to get his TV up and running. Any help would be greatful. [email protected] Many thanks.
Larry & Bill

codeblue
please email the info for

please email the info for repairing the dreaded blinking green light thanks my email is [email protected]

codeblue
please send me the info for

please send me the info for fixing the dreaded blinking green light thanks my email is [email protected]

Harry Jones
Please email me the fix file.

Please email me the fix file. the model i have is the WS-55813.

My email is [email protected]

suppressed by green
As most that are reading

As most that are reading through all these stories, I also have the same blinking green light. However, I cured it by unplugging the TV. Would you be so kind as to send me the needed information so I can go to work on the set and plug it back in.
Thank you
sincerely,

Harry Jones
Larry,

Larry,

I have been without my WS-55813 working for quite some months now. The first time I had the issue, it was still under warranty and a tech replaced a part (soldered). I wasn't home and did not see what he did.

It has been out again since December and my kids are now getting angry with me. Please send me the instructions to do the repair myself. My email address is [email protected].

Thank you very much,

Harry Jones

Larry Dillon
suppressed by green, you will

suppressed by green, you will need to replace the defective parts or you will blow up the DM board and the DM is no longer available for this model BUT The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
Larry Dillon,

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore