Mitsubishi WS-65711 HDTV Green Blinking Light

1107 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
Ana, to where do I send it to

Ana, to where do I send it to? You have no e-mail address left.

Shira
[email protected]

[email protected]

Thank you!!!

Shira
please send the fix it for

please send the fix it for the green blinking demon light to [email protected]

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Ed100
Please send to vb2wang@ucla

Please send to [email protected] also!  Thanks!

Larry Dillon
Not a problem Shira and

Not a problem Shira and Jeronimo! Hope you posted in the right thread as I will send out the right fix for these models. Good luck with the repair.

Shira
what do you mean posted in

what do you mean posted in the right thread? I have not received the fix? is there something I need to do or go to to get it? Thanks

Shira
[email protected]

BATTERYMAN
BATTERYMAN said: I have a WS

BATTERYMAN said: I have a WS-65711 with Fast repeating green lights. Took it to a repair shop that said it needed a new transformer module. The part cost $600. I'm not sure it this is the same as the DM Module or if the problem mistaken for the transformer. Either way, may I please have the information to repair the DM module and information on a place that sells replacement parts. I have alot of experience in repairs so I believe I will be able to repair this myself. Also what is the DM module, what does it stand for?  Thank you so much in advanced, Batteryman [email protected]

Hello Larry,

Not sure if I accidently deleted the email but I have not seen the repair information. Can you please send it to: [email protected] 

Model No: WS-65711

Thnak you,

Batteryman 

John Pisanello
Larry Dillon said: robertlee

Larry Dillon said: robertlee and Leov, the information and documents you requested will be out to you very shortly. Good Luck with the repair.

Hi Larry

I have the Mitsubishi Diamond WS-55813 and facing the blinking-green-light. Would you please send me the file on how to fix this. Thanks very much for your help.

My email address is: [email protected] 

Regards 

Farakh
Hey Larry, 

Hey Larry, 

I've got a Mitsubishi WS-65813, and it's got the constantly blinking green light issue.  Could you please send me the information on how to fix it.  Thank you!

My e-mail Address is: Dean(at)CrabtreeHeating.com

I'd appreciate it! :)

-Dean

Larry Dillon
Shira, what's the model

Shira, what's the model number of your TV set?

Larry Dillon
Batteryman, I will send out

Batteryman, I will send out that information out now. Good Luck with the repair.

Larry Dillon
Dean and K, I will send right

Dean and K, I will send right out those repair instructions for your TV set. Good luck

jacefrey
Larry,

Larry,

I have the same issue with the green light.  I will have to dig out my TV, now that I've purchased a new LCD TV and put the 42" Mitsu in the shed.  I thought it was a goner!  If this works, I can actually use that nice Mitsu HDTV.  Would you mind emailing me the directions and info on how to replace the capasitors and such.  I would mean a great deal to me.  Email is [email protected].

Thanks,

Scott

Lisha
Larry,

Larry,

I unplugged my WD-52725 to install a new power conditioner/surge supressor for all my A/V components, including the Mitsu.  Had it unplugged for about an hour.  When I plugged it back in ... You guessed it - I am now a member of the eternal green blinking light club.  I unplugged and replugged a few times, but to no avail.  Do you suppose it is the capacitor problem on the board?

It has done the blinking thing before when I have had loss of power or surges, but always fixed itself when I unplugged and replugged.  My family is going to string me up this weekend, being convinced that I somehow screwed it up.  If you can send me "the fix", my email is [email protected]

Much Thanks!

Larry Dillon
Iguana, thats the first sign

Iguana, thats the first sign that the capacitors are going bad . When you lose power to the set and then it has to be reset to come back on. I will send you the repair information a little later this morning. Good Luck

Shira
I gave up on trying to figure

I gave up on trying to figure out how to fix this problem myself.... got a repair person out here. It is all true, what has been said on how to fix this problem. We watched as the guy did it.

Personally, I did not feel comfortable doing this fix ourselves. And it only cost us $129 to have someone else do it and it also gives us a warranty to his work..... not so bad.

napster
I finally got mine fixed. 

I finally got mine fixed.  But..here is what is going on.  I have the 73" tv.  When I turn the tv on it blinks for a minutes and then after about 3 seconds it will turn on.  this happens 50% of the time.  the other 50% it will blink for a minute and not do anything.  i then reset the box and it blinks and then turns on.  Any idea what the issue could be?  It does work, but I have to go through this every time.

Larry Dillon
What do you mean you finally

What do you mean you finally got it fixed? It does not sound like it is fixed?

napster
The TV itself works after it

The TV itself works after it blinks for about a minute.  It is like it is reseting each time you turn on the TV.  I had the capacitors replaced a two of the fuses.  Put the board back in and turned the tv on.  It blinked for a minute and then turned on and I am watching tv and all that good stuff.  But, if I turn the tv off and then back on again, it blinks for a minute and then it will turn on......or it will blink for a minute and then nothing happens.  So I then push the reset button and it blinks for a minute and then turns on.  So this is what happens all the time.  The TV works, when it finally turns on.  I am very happy that it even turns on, it is just now getting frustrating that I have to go through this whole process.

Understand? 

Larry Dillon
Yes I do. You may have the TV

Yes I do. You may have the TV on a power saver mode. Look in the owners manual. If thats no the issue, how do you turn the TV off? Do you turn off a power switch on the wall, a power strip? These tV's are designed to be left pluged in to a live outlet.

napster
Larry....you are awesome.  It

Larry....you are awesome.  It was the power save mode.  I set it to low and didn't realize it would act that way.  Thank you so much!!!

AZ85001
Larry, add me to the green

Larry, add me to the green blinking light club.  My Mitsubishi went out after a power outage, even though its plugged into an expensive power surge protecter. I have model WS-65713 and I need the repair instruction and suggestions for where to buy the parts. Send to [email protected].  I went to my local Radio Shack, but they don't carry the capacitors.  Thanks.

Larry Dillon
AZ, the repair docs are on

AZ, the repair docs are on their way. Good Luck

jacefrey
Larry,

Larry,

It's been a while since the last time I looked, but I believe the model number is 1080.  Let me know if this sounds right.  I will dig the TV out sometime this week and let you know for sure.

Thanks,

Scott

Mike200
Larry, 

Larry, 

My two year old 55813 has the same blinking green light problem.  I'd appreciate it very much if you can send the fix-it information.

Thanks,

Mike200 

GranolaBoy
Larry Dillon said: This

Larry Dillon said: This problem could be a bad DM board.  If you are handy or knows anyone who is, and they can solder, I have an instructional file that will show you how to take out the DM board, find the bad parts, and even give you a source where to get the parts. There are even pictures included!  Now once you get this apart, and the capacitors look good, check the capacitors, or have them checked.  I have seen in a few cases where some folks have only replaced the capacitors that looked bad.  If this does not fix your problem, you will need to have a pro come out and check out your TV set..  If you do not have a clue what you are doing, please play it safe and call in a tech.  If this board is indeed bad, the repair should not eceed 1000 bucks.  If you want this file, leave an e-mail address and i will forwar it to you.  Remember, there is a possibility that there is another problem with your TV set, but this has fixed over 65% of the peoples TV sets that I have shared this file with.  Good Luck, and let us know if this helps you.

This just happened to me, too.  My 65-711 will not power on anymore.  Please send the info...  Regards ~Gb

Desp
I have a WS65513 with the

I have a WS65513 with the green blinking light of death, and was wondering if I could get the fix it instructions as well. my hotmail address is mrgoodbar0

Thanks! 

Larry Dillon
I will try that e-mail

I will try that e-mail address. Why can you simply not put the right addy down? Is it a secret? LOL I will try and have that info to you in a short while. Good Luck with the repair.

Larry Dillon
GB to where? I need someplace

GB to where? I need someplace to send the repair documents to!  Good Lord, why does everyone think I am a mind reader? LOL Oh by the way, what is the right model number, no such number.

GranolaBoy
Larry Dillon said: GB to

Larry Dillon said: GB to where? I need someplace to send the repair documents to!  Good Lord, why does everyone think I am a mind reader? LOL Oh by the way, what is the right model number, no such number.

Geez... apologies.  I thought it was in the message.  [email protected]  thanks...

I have the WS65711

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore