Mitsubishi WS-65711 HDTV Green Blinking Light

1107 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dennis OBrien
Larry

Larry

I took the DM board out again, checking solder etc  Coming from the large silver power box is a set or wires with 4 connectors on the ends of the wires.  Only 2 of these connectors are plugged into anything.  Could the other 2 have come loose and gotten pulled during my moving of the box, thus my problem with it resetting.  Its is a ws65869 Mits.  I do not have the manual so I can not look it up.

Thanks for the help.

Dennis  email is    [email protected]

The Greatest
Larry

Larry

i have a mitsubishi WD-62327 I have figured on how to get the lsmp clip back on. I am back to the blinking lamp lght. When i turn the set on i get satatic and picture for 5 seconds, the everything power down and the lamp light blinks.

I have not gotten any response is it only certain people that get assistance?

My email is [email protected]

If you can not help me please elt me know as well i will go elsewhere,

Larry Dillon
Paul, sorry to say, could be

Paul, sorry to say, could be a bad DM. You will first need to check all of the standby voltages with a multimeter and then the switched power sourses.

Larry Dillon
raione, look at the model

raione, look at the model number you are posting on. That's the first thing, second, I am sure I have already told you I do not have that model number of the service manual to send you, third, have you replaced the bulb yet? That's the first step in these sets. If that does not work, you will need to troubleshoot farther. When you post out of the model thread, it is very easy to get lost. It is not on purpose man, I do try my best to answer each request. Good Luck with your repair.

Larry Dillon
Dennis, I will send you that

Dennis, I will send you that service manual

Dennis OBrien
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

Got the manuals, thanks  after reviewing them I am now sure my new problem is the fact on 2 of the four connectors from DM are plugged in.  I am surprised it works even for a short time.  Does anyone have a photo of before so I can put my connectors back where they belong or is there enough info in the service manual that I should be able to figure it out.  Thanks in advance you have been great.

Dennis

Larry Dillon
There is a main wiring

There is a main wiring diagram at the beginning of the schematic diagrams.

The Greatest
Larry

Larry

Sorry i mustta missed the response to me. I have a lamp coming in. I hope that does the trick.. I did not mean to sound rudeFrown. PLEASE do not take my previous thread in that way.

Larry Thanks alot for your guidance as i see i lot of people are getting their sets up and running.Innocent

mike g
hi larry,

hi larry,

i don't know if i missed your response, i have a mitsusishi ws-65869 and the light is blinking, could you please send me info on how to change out capacitors and or dm board.

thanks,

mike   [email protected]

karandicetyne
Grrr ... yeah, we have the

Grrr ... yeah, we have the issue as well ... the green light on the Mitsubishi WS-73513 ... any chance we qualify for the documentation for the repair? If not, does it count that I wanted to do the "3 inch drop" but couldn't lift the TV? I'm kidding, of course! If you don't mind, could we request the documentation? [email protected]

Thanks so very much for such wonderful help!!!

Dennis OBrien
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

Thanks for everything, plugging in everything after the capacitor change worked great.  Save me a ton of cash.

All the best

Dennis

paulroy
Dennis

Dennis

On mine the plugs are labeled and so it the board as to where they plug in.

brian123
1/2/08

1/2/08

Larry,

I have a mitsubishi 65" medallion tv with the blinking green light problem could you send me the fix?

My email is [email protected]

paulroy
Larry

Larry

Any good sources for a new DM board? Any idea how much? I am ready to go buy a new Sony. It won't be another mitsubishi!!

Larry Dillon
Go to ptscorp.com, get their

Go to ptscorp.com, get their telephone number and see what they will charge you to rebuild the board. I think it is about 175 bucks or so. good luck.

Larry Dillon
Glad to hear you worked out

Glad to hear you worked out your troubles.

vardar
Hello Larry! I hope you had a

Hello Larry! I hope you had a wonderful new years party...

I have a question sir; since i got the new lamp. It takes a lot longer to power on (45-60-120 seconds). There is a green light blinking first ( i don't remember it blinking before we put the new lamp)....

can you please give me some input on thet sir?

Thank you

garthed
I to am having the green

I to am having the green light of death problem. Could you please email me the directions to fix the problem. I have a ws-65869.

Thanks

[email protected]

Rick527
Obviously, I have a cursed

Obviously, I have a cursed Mitsubishi as well, so I hope Larry, that you can send me the info on the fix as well. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. [email protected]

bigalphamale
Aite looks like i've run into

Aite looks like i've run into a snag...

I have the WD-65711 model.. was starting to take apart the unit like instructed by the pictures.. now i've run into a problem. Instead of a plastic bracket that holds my command unit together, there's a metal bracket now with the screws on the inside, so I would need a right angle screw driver to take this off. Anyone know an easier way of getting this bracket off without me wanting to pull the wires from the main board??

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

[email protected] 

bigalphamale
okay never mind.. i figured

okay never mind.. i figured it out! hahaa.. after lookign through the service manual it was pretty easy to figure out.. it's just not to easy taking the DM Module out. Be careful when taking it out.. cords are very short

Rick527
Or if possible, could someone

Or if possible, could someone at least email me a link where I can buy the capacitors so I can get them on the way. Thank-You.

bigalphamale
alright looks like the

alright looks like the capacitor replacement didn't work.

I'm going to assume my board is gone. Anyone know where I can get a replacement board or a way to fix the board, or even know how to tell if my board is defective? 

Larry Dillon
Check the small fuses in the

Check the small fuses in the main power supply. They will be marked on the board by the fuses as F9A02 trough F9A05.

marc collier
I have a Mits wd-62725 with a

I have a Mits wd-62725 with a constantly blinking green light. It will not reset, either via unplugging and re-plugging or the reset button. Would you mind sending me the directions that you have sent others? I am pretty handy and can hopefully repair the DM board. Are there any little tricks that I can try to re-set the tv set? Thanks..my e-mail is [email protected].

BATTERYMAN
I have a WS-65711with Fast

I have a WS-65711with Fast repeating green lights. Took it to a repair shop that said it needed a new transformer module. The part cost $600. I'm not sure it this is the same as the DM Module or if the problem mistaken for the transformer.

Either way, may I please have the information to repair the DM module and information on a place that sells replacement parts. I have alot of experience in repairs so I believe I will be able to repair this myself.

Also what is the DM module, what does it stand for? 

Thank you so much in advanced,

Batteryman

[email protected]

Louis
Need Help

Need Help

Just like the other members, I'm getting the green light of death also, I have the WS-65869 model from what I've been reading it's the DM board that's bad, if anyone here has any information on how to fix this can you please sent it to me  at [email protected].

Thanks

Ed100
Larry, just like the other

Larry, just like the other members, I have a WS-65869 model and I'm getting the green blinking light. Can you please send me the documentation that has worked wonders for everyone else? I forgot to include my email address.  [email protected]  Thank you.

G

Shira
Has anybody gotten the fit-it

Has anybody gotten the fit-it documentation? I see lots of postings for the same problem, but I don't know how to get to way to fix it?

M & M
Larry,

Larry,

I have a ws65711 with the same issue of blinking light. can you send me the documentations that has helped resoving the issue.

Thanks in advance for you great help!

Ana

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore