audiovox walkie talkies

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
nmfi
audiovox walkie talkies

I hvae a problem that maybe you can help me with. I bought audiovox walkie talkies for my children when they are out in the neighborhood, so i can keep in contact with them. Well I make sure that they are onthe same channel and we test them and then it seems that my sons walkie  talkie always stays open, in other words i can hear everything on his end and theni cannot com municate with him because his end is open, am i doing someing wrong?

Larry Dillon
Your son's walkie talkie is

Your son's walkie talkie is locked on transmite all the time.  There may be what iss called a monitor button on the walkie talkie, that, when activated, is like an infant monitor or as such.  If this is not the case, then return the set for a new one, as the push to talk switch is broken.  Good Luck.  Let us all know how you made out with this problem

nmfi
you are the best larry, i

you are the best larry, i found that button and voila, success. now my problems are solved and i don't have to hear every move they are making, even though with a 9 year old sometimes i wish i could, thank you

lcrace
ok I have a problem I bought

ok I have a problem I bought the walkies talkies a few years ago use to work great. the brand is audiovox. I put them away for a while now that I decided to get them back out they wont work if you have them on the same channel if you turn them on and talk on one and scan on the other the one that you are talking on can be on any channel lets say I have it on seven well the one on scan will stop on channel 15. I was hoping you could help with the issue..

lcrace
ok I have a problem I bought

ok I have a problem I bought the walkies talkies a few years ago use to work great. the brand is audiovox. I put them away for a while now that I decided to get them back out they wont work if you have them on the same channel if you turn them on and talk on one and scan on the other the one that you are talking on can be on any channel lets say I have it on seven well the one on scan will stop on channel 15. I was hoping you could help with the issue..

gloria gonzalez
my walkie talkie does not

my walkie talkie does not work i cant talk out of it an audiovox i realy try can you send me a new one please i leave at 66 cummings st apt 1 rocheser ny 14609 call me at 585-285-7372 ok

Connect With Techlore