Samsung D600 Quite mode deactvate.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
brado
Samsung D600 Quite mode deactvate.

When at idle I press the volume button a message says Deactivate quiet mode first. I cannot find how to do this.
There are only 2 settings for quiet mode - mute and vibrate.
It says the same with either setting
How is it done?

Larry Dillon
If you have a manual see page

If you have a manual see page 80 as you have to set how you want it and then go to alert type.  if you do not have a manual, you can get it here for free.  http://www.samsung.com/au/support/productsupport/download/FileView.aspx?cttfileid=653066&type=Mobile+Phone&typecode=18&subtype=Mobile+Phone&subtypecode=&cmssubtypecode=1805&model=SGH-D600S&filetype=UM&language=  Good luck and let us know how you made out.   If you can not figure it out, I would suggest going or calling your service provider, or where you got the phone from.

brado
Thanks for reply.

Thanks for reply.
I have the manual and this only tells you how to set a tone, not how to deactivate quiet mode.
I had the answer from another forum and it worked, but it is not anywhere to be found in the manual.
For the benefit of other users it's as described below.

Hello Brado. To deactivate the quiet mode simply press and hold down the # key and that will allow your phone to ring. To put your phone back on vibrate press and hold the # key and it will go back onto vibrate (The # key has a picture of a speaker on it, bottom right hand side on your key pad. You can enjoy your ring tunes now).

Radha
brado said: Thanks for reply.

brado said: Thanks for reply. I have the manual and this only tells you how to set a tone, not how to deactivate quiet mode. I had the answer from another forum and it worked, but it is not anywhere to be found in the manual. For the benefit of other users it's as described below. Hello Brado. To deactivate the quiet mode simply press and hold down the # key and that will allow your phone to ring. To put your phone back on vibrate press and hold the # key and it will go back onto vibrate (The # key has a picture of a speaker on it, bottom right hand side on your key pad. You can enjoy your ring tunes now).

Thanks Brado...since 4 days am breaking my head over this problem of deactivating the quiet mode. Your suggestion quickly solved the problem, thanks a ton!

Connect With Techlore