Magnavox

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Russell22
Magnavox

i have a magnavox tv, and where u connect the cable to the back of the tv, the peice that is in the tv, my bro was moveing the tv and the cable was still attacted and the peice in the tv that the cable connects to for tv signal riped off i was woundering if they make repair parts for that so i can replace it rather then buyign a new tv

Larry Dillon
Without a service manual this

Without a service manual this is going to be hard to give you a solution. Best thing, in a case like this, is to take off the back of the set ans see if the connector is part of a small metal box or a part of a long rectangular box called the tuner assembly. If it is a small metal box abot 2 inch square with a wire attached, yes this available as a replacement part. This should not be a problem with the user to replace this part. If its part of the rectangle part about 4 to 6 inches long and 3 to 4 inches tall, its part of the tuner assymbly and has to be replaced as a whole part. Now an experienced tech who knows how to solder should be able to solder the new connector on the original tuner. Good Luck and let me know how you finally got the problem solved.

Connect With Techlore