RCA tv forgotten parental code

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shanny
RCA tv forgotten parental code

I have an RCA tv model #F25305 that I have forgotten the parental code. 

I do NOT have the original remote, and have tried all fixes found here with no success.

Is there a master password for this model or any other suggestions?

Matt Whitlock
Hi Shanny,

Hi Shanny,

I found this in the TV's manual:

If you forget your password, press and hold TV on the remote and the
MENU button on the television simultaneously for 3 seconds. Parental
controls will then unlock and you can re-enter a password via Lock
Parental Controls.

Quick tip: Make sure you aim the remote at the TVs sensor while you press the TV button,  and hold the menu button in on the front of the television.

Shanny
Hi there,

Hi there,

THANK YOU so very much, it worked!!!

I even called RCA tech line, they said to hold the volume down on remote and menu on tv, did NOT work.  I was so frustrated! You made my day, Thanks again.

Matt Whitlock
You're welcome. That

You're welcome. That combination does work on some of their other models, just not yours. You'd think they'd know that!

mattallica
Do you have to type all that

Do you have to type all that in on the parental control screen?

Ab Thurston
Hello my T.v is a RCA model

Hello my T.v is a RCA model color gray and a lil over 12 inche my password was 1234 butwhen i entered it it said it was incorrect do u know how to unlock it

rellis
Is the T.V.supposed to be

Is the T.V.supposed to be turned off when you are trying to unlock the parental codes?

La vonne
Which way for modelRCA

Which way for modelRCA 27v570t to reset password?

Zandy
it's starting to work but it

it's starting to work but it will only show a flash of the channel i want to see is there anything else i should do?

Maldonado_24
i have a rca tv model:

i have a rca tv model: s13801cl and i have looked everywhere and can not find out how to reset the parental password! please help.

La vonne
Maldonado_24 said: i have a

Maldonado_24 said: i have a rca tv model: s13801cl and i have looked everywhere and can not find out how to reset the parental password! please help.

this worked for one of  oF MY TVSTV'S....., 2006 2:19 PM Hi Shanny, I found this in the TV's manual: If you forget your password, press and hold TV on the remote and the MENU button on the television simultaneously for 3 seconds. Parental controls will then unlock and you can re-enter a password via Lock Parental Controls. Quick tip: Make sure you aim the remote at the TVs sensor while you press the TV button,  and hold the menu button in on the front of the television. Mind Over Matt'er - Technology musings, opinion, and more straight from TechLore's head geek.

Maldonado_24
thank you for your help but i

thank you for your help but i finally figured it out! fisrt you go to v-chip parental control settings then hol chan. up and vol. down until the menu dissapears then go back into menu and put i 0000 and your in!

stesh
I have an old rca tv model,

I have an old rca tv model, 27R430T and a few years ago set the parental password and now cant remember what it is. Can anyone help? the serial number is E023C705G and made in 2004. Thanks guys!

zram
thanks it work on my rca tv

thanks it work on my rca tv know i can watch all my channels

Country Girl
I have an RCA TV model

I have an RCA TV model #27R410T and it is stuck on the screen asking for a password my husband and I have never entered a password and have never seen this screen before and we no longer have the manual how do we deal with this? I tried holding the tv-menu buttons and volume-menu buttons and that did not work
please help.

Simonapatru
I have a RCA model #27V514T

I have a RCA model #27V514T and the image goes away after few seconds, showing me a grey screen with a message telling me that parental control is activated. How can I deactivate it? Thanks!

carl a
I have an RCA TV model

I have an RCA TV model #27R410T and it is stuck on the screen asking for a password my amd i dont know it can someone help me out thanks God Bless

robert hamblen
i have a changhong ckt2521 i

i have a changhong ckt2521 i forgot the pass word how do you reset it

Juley
I have a RCA model f25441

I have a RCA model f25441 with the parental locks on and I don't have the password. I have tried all the easy solutions and nothing has worked. (holding menu button plus volume button) I don't have the original remote and thought maybe that is why the solutions don't work. Is there any without have the remote or having a satellite remote??

Wilson Tam
I forgot the parental
I forgot the parental password on my RCA 40" LED TV.  I tried to unlock the code by pressing the volume + and channel + button on the TV at the same time, but nothing happen.  Can some help me?  Model # 40G45RQ.  Thanks.
Kandaceguillot
Hey I have the parental
Hey I have the parental control locked on my LED TV and can't seem to remember the code how do I unlock and or reset my please help with unlock code...
Kandaceguillot
Hey I have the parental

Hey I have the parental control locked on my LED TV and can't seem to remember the code how do I unlock and or reset my please help with unlock code...

Shaygill
Hey I have a rca flat screen
Hey I have a rca flat screen model number SLD65A55RQ serial number 5525SL65A55A300671 an I forgotten the code I need to unlock it
Shaygill
It’s a 65
It’s a 65

Connect With Techlore