Sharp ER-3110 Cash Register

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
pixired
Sharp ER-3110 Cash Register

Can someone please tell me how to change the date on this POS so the correct date can show on the register tape. Any advise will help.

Thanks

Matt Whitlock
pixired, By asking this

pixired,

By asking this question, is it safe to assume that you do not have a copy of the user manual?

Matt Whitlock
I don't, and there does not

I don't, and there does not seem to be an online source that has one available for download. Without it, I'm afraid it will be impossible to answer your question.

If you're going to operate a POS system, you'll want to have a copy of the user manual. Setting the date is an important function, but you'll need to know how to close the machine out at the end of the day's business, run balance reports, etc.

Even though Sharp may not list the product on their website, they may still have a copy of the user manual available for purchase. Call 1-800-BE-SHARP (237-4277) to find out more.

If they have a manual available, you could do others a valuable service by scanning it to digital form and submitting it to us. We can then make it available to anyone who may need it.

pixired
Thanks for you advice, but I

Thanks for you advice, but I dont feel like paying 15.00 to 20.00 for a manual. Thanks again.

George
to change the time turn key

to change the time turn key to pgm2 then enter the following, 261 . X 24hr time eg,1650, TL.

i have a manual but no scanner.

pixired
Ok George, that didnt work.

Ok George, that didnt work. Maybe your directions were not clear enough, after you turn the key to pgm2, what is the next steps?

Thanks

Connect With Techlore