RCA TV PROBLEMS

164 posts / 0 new
Last post
SUSANANN
I have a 52 inch RCA HDTV and

I have a 52 inch RCA HDTV and my two year old grandson shut the power switch off on my power surge cord. When I turned it back on the TV wouldn't show a picture. I have sound but no picture. Could somebody please help me before I blow this TV up. lol

SUSANANN
I am new at this so please

I am new at this so please excuse my ignorance. I have a 52 inch RCA HDTV and I have it plugged into a surge protector. My two year old grandson switched the surge protector off and shut down my television. When I switched it back on my television won't show a picture now. I have sound but no picture. My son took the back off and he said it is not the bulb. Could you please offer me some advice on what to do.

Thanks for your time

w furbeck
i have a 36inch flat screen

i have a 36inch flat screen 2006 tv i went to turn it on the red light came on but no picther or sound and when you push the power button again the light will not go out you have to unplug it

w furbeck
i have 2006 36 inch rca tv

i have 2006 36 inch rca tv when you push the power button the red light comes on but no picther or sound and when you push the button again the light will not go out you have to unplug it

w furbeck

i have 2006 36 inch rca tv when you push the power button the red light comes on but no picther or sound and when you push the button again the light will not go out you have to unplug it

SUSANANN

I have a 52 inch RCA HDTV and my two year old grandson switched the switch on my powersurge cord and now we can't get a picture. We have sound but no picture. We have no manualfor this television. Could somebody help me before I blow this tv up...lol

SUSANANN

I have a 52 inch RCA HDTV and my two year old grandson shut the power switch off on my power surge cord. When I turned it back on the TV wouldn't show a picture. I have sound but no picture. Could somebody please help me before I blow this TV up. lol

SUSANANN
I am new at this so please

I am new at this so please excuse my ignorance. I have a 52 inch RCA HDTV and I have it plugged into a surge protector. My two year old grandson switched the surge protector off and shut down my television. When I switched it back on my television won't show a picture now. I have sound but no picture. My son took the back off and he said it is not the bulb. Could you please offer me some advice on what to do.

Thanks for your time

w furbeck
i have a 36inch flat screen

i have a 36inch flat screen 2006 tv i went to turn it on the red light came on but no picther or sound and when you push the power button again the light will not go out you have to unplug it

w furbeck

w furbeck

cynthia123
i have a rca 52 inch tv and

i have a rca 52 inch tv and my tv showing three color can somebody tell me how to fix the color

cynthia123
i have a rca 52 inch tv. and

i have a rca 52 inch tv. and i have three different colors showing on my tv red,blue,green i can watch tv but the pic is a double pic how can i correct the problem.

bevo
I take it that it is a

I take it that it is a projection tv if so i would replace the two conversion chips on it ( 2 big chips attached two heat sinks) if u know what your doing not to diff. if u dont i recommend calling someone who does

cuda
RCA tv's usually don't have

RCA tv's usually don't have these convergence ic's.

marsg101
You should a switch PCB where

You should a switch PCB where the buttons are. You can either buy a new switch PCB or change out (solder) some new switches to this switch PCB. I changed out the switches and it ran me $5.00 and a little patients.............

bevo
what is the exact model

what is the exact model number of tv look on back

devin999
my t.v. model 20f420t wont

my t.v. model 20f420t wont turn on because i accidentally put fpa lock on and i dont know how to turn on the tv.

cuda
use the remote control that

use the remote control that should get it on, or do you also need the unlock code?

marcion
the red ,green,and blue

the red ,green,and blue colors are seperated.screen is blury.and picture is not square.how can i fix this problem ?

cuda
marcion said: the red ,green

marcion said: the red ,green,and blue colors are seperated.screen is blury.and picture is not square.how can i fix this problem ?

what's your make/model number, and have you lost the convergence menu in the setup menu?

Larry Dillon
What is thw model number and

What is thw model number and or chassis number?

dagreatest tech
Ok is s0o nt truu wen ppl say

Ok is s0o nt truu wen ppl say u need da originall control.. u wana unlock ur front panel or FDA???

holla at me ritte quikk..

all u need is a rca universal control n take off the batteries and hit number 1 for 25 seconds, after put the batteries on and boom . ha!

dagreatest tech
Take off batteries, hit the

Take off batteries, hit the button 1 for 25 seconds than put batteries back on and it will start working normally. Good luck

dagreatest tech
Take batteries out and then

Take batteries out and then hit the button 1 for 25 seconds and then put batteries back on and it will start working normally.

DougTech
Hi this id DougTech. This is

Hi this id DougTech. This is a simple problem that is very simple to fix. First your going to want to have a universal RCA control. Then take off the batteries and press the number 1 for 25 seconds, Then put the batteries back on and then turn the TV on and it will work normally. Wish luck

DougTech
Very Simple problem to be

Very Simple problem to be fixed in seconds. First your going to get any kind of RCA universal control. then Your going to take out the batteries and then press number 1 for 25 seconds and then put back the batteries and then turn the TV on. Then everything will be back to normal. Good luck

DougTech
Very Simple problem to be

Very Simple problem to be fixed in seconds. First your going to get any kind of RCA universal control. then Your going to take out the batteries and then press number 1 for 25 seconds and then put back the batteries and then turn the TV on. Then everything will be back to normal. Good luck

Brent_wood
I have a rca SDTV. The

I have a rca SDTV. The indicator light is red but the tv will not turn on either by remote or by front button. I have unplugged it for about 30 minutes and plugged it back in. The indicator light blinks red several times and then stays red. It is about a 38

john1234
hello i have a RCA and one

hello i have a RCA and one day all the tv stop detecting all the inputs to the tv, anyone have i idea on what the deal is?

Pages

Connect With Techlore