Fun game to play with digital camera/camera phone

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Steven Jones
Fun game to play with digital camera/camera phone

If you don't have little kids this won't seem all that appealing but here is a fun way to pass the time while you are waiting with the family. We do this at restaurants all the time.

I use a digital camera or my phone's camera to take really close-up shots of everyone's eyes at the table. Then I go back through and select one at random and have the kids guess whose eyes they are. Sounds dumb perhaps but the kids get a kick out of it.

Another great camera-based time-killer is using your camera phone to take pictures of something in the room and letting the kids take turns drawing on the picture, making it silly, etc. The Treo phones have this feature built-in.

What other ways have you found to pass the time with your camera?

Ron Repking (not verified)
How about taking a picture of

How about taking a picture of something around the house and then try to have the kids find where the object is located? Kind of like a hide-and-seek game. If you pick the right things, it might even spark their interest up in the item. For example, you might pick a game that they haven't played in a while, a book that might be interesting to read, or an old picture which would give you time to reminisce.

Connect With Techlore